District 24 1A

the game between hd & WH will be a battle like it has been for the past 5 years. the team that is supposed to win never does, so yall can keep saying hd will win. and WH have not yet to played as good as they can and hd has allready peaked so dont expect much more than you have seen or heard.

it will be more of a battle for 1st but wh WILL prevail, & who's to say that SP will be last i have heard good things about them and they might be the ones taking 3rd and the other 2 can have the TOILET BOWL battle for 4th it is a weak district well besides WH & HD it is but dont count SP out untill the season is over. :wink:

Guys, The only thing wrong with WH is injuries plain and simple.When you lose a very good running back and you QB it is always crippling, but when you are a 1-a school it is devastating.The oilers are lucky to have Copeland to step in,but they will be so much better when Letsinger is out their also.These kids have alot of potential and when they get healthy they are gonna be hard to beat in their district.I don,t think they will go very deep in the playoffs because Alto is a monster.Having seen both WH and Groveton play I don,t know how Groveton beat them as bad as they did.Anyway my top 3.

1.WH

2.HD

3.Evadale

Sabine Pass lost to Colmesneil Varsity, beat Chester and beat Colmesneil JV. High Island lost to Kountze, Baytown Christian & Deweyville, beat Chester & will play Colmesneil Varsity on Thursday of this week. High Island is out of school on Friday, which is why they will be playing on Thursday. The Cardinals are geting better each week!!!!!!!!!!

West HArdin and Hull Definitely hold the upper hand in this district. The scraps are being fought over by three lack luster teams. None of them seperating themselves from the other. I have seen all of them play and here is how i see it.

High Island - Rebuilding but still able to grab that 3rd spot.

Sabine Pass - new program and trying hard but show lack of dedication by the players at times. They will get it together i think.

Evadale - Played teams tough no matter what size. And i think the front runner for that 3rd spot.

Good luck to all.

Like everyone else is saying this should be a 3 team fight for the third playoff spot. Here's how I see it...

1. Hull-Daisetta

2. West Hardin

3. Evadale

4. High Island

5. Sabine Pass

Would it upset any of the Oiler nation if I picked Evadale to beat West Hardin??? .......it could happen. Evadale is playing really tough ball, High Island is making the most of what they have and Sabine Pass is just outmanned in this district. We'll see how it plays out.

i think that evadale would have a good chance at third...but i've heard they have a few injuries over the past few weeks. and their in a sort of rebuilding year, they lost alot of seniors last year so we'll have to see how they do. good luck to them though! :|

The way West Hardin played last Friday night it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't even make the playoffs. It didn't even look like they showed up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those boys better get fired up, or they are going to be in for a very disappointing season...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami