AwlState

Snooks

Now wedone got da season rapped up we gotta prepair for dem awlstate sulectiuns. Momma gonna be sad her boy aint been recanized for tackin the mascot fore game all year. Daddy gonna go talk to head sideline walker and complane he dont care bout that boy enuff to get him some publicicy. We mite need to get dem cable news boys to runs a program on being left in da dark while dem city boys get all da publicicy. Aint fare. Anyhows I hope yo boy got lots a bruises an knokdowns but still got up to fight agin. That der make a boy a man. Who cares what dem pencil pushin spoteriters thank nohow. They just tryin to get reconition for bein a no-it-all.

[quote name="Snooks" post="731898" timestamp="1261017837"]
Now wedone got da season rapped up we gotta prepair for dem awlstate sulectiuns. Momma gonna be sad her boy aint been recanized for tackin the mascot fore game all year. Daddy gonna go talk to head sideline walker and complane he dont care bout that boy enuff to get him some publicicy. We mite need to get dem cable news boys to runs a program on being left in da dark while dem city boys get all da publicicy. Aint fare. Anyhows I hope yo boy got lots a bruises an knokdowns but still got up to fight agin. That der make a boy a man. Who cares what dem pencil pushin spoteriters thank nohow. They just tryin to get reconition for bein a no-it-all.
[/quote]

I have to get this guy a blog!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83