Sabine Pass vs. Legacy

40oz.

Because they won or you loss to a small private school full of freshmen and sophomores, they played dirty?  Nobody said that the Sabine Pass boys played dirty when they beat the Legacy boys.  You win some and you loose some.  Girls basketball is rougher than boys basketball at the high school level.  What made their play dirty?

well let me tell you what i mean exactly by playing dirty. when a player on the other team get fouled on perpouse one of the Legacy girls proudly said i am glad i hurt that girl she desirves its.  and for the s.p. boys they dont play dirty its call bein good and having the skill to play basketball and play fierce wit all your energy.

Ok, I will see what I can find out about that type of play from the girls team.  Just say even though I wasn't at that particular game, I have some say what goes on concerning the girls basketball program.  The boys straight up beat Legacy, nothing to say about that one.  Hope the young lady is ok that you stated got hurt and I wish them the best of luck for the rest of the season.

Good evening....I don't have anyone on either team but I will make a comment..  Marci Anderson is a great Coach.  She could be at a 5A somewhere but she chooses to coach several sports at Sabine Pass.

To the students, faculty, and folks from S P; I know you are quite fortunate to have good coaching down your way and I know that you appreciate their efforts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor