Fryed Surop and Biscits

Snooks

Now I done seen it all. We got boys on here now talkin bout what dem boys gonna eat fer the big game. I declare it dont meen hill of beens what dem boys eat long as dey whoop up on dat teem on other side. You pencil pushers ben wachin the cookin channel on dat cabel tv to long with all dat proteen and such. We ate us a can a whoopem for we went to war. I bet you a nickel dem boys could eat Aint Jemimah and suthern conebred long as they ready to be blockin and taclin. You ol boys stop long da route and get yo self filled up on some good ol Texas Barbe Q. Leeve dat for game supper up to dem sideline walkers. Dey jobs dependin on dat nutrituun. We boys in dem stands dont want to see no boys fallin out cause dey aint been fed da corect nutrishum. Yell holler an pullem thru.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Grammar Police" post="728002" timestamp="1260540102"]
Sounds like we have someone making a poor effort at emulating the great Willie Wonka.
[/quote]

FRYED SUROP ???..I reckon he mint fride syrup..I'm as kuntry as grits & sow bellie,ain't never heered uv fride syrup all my born days..how wuld you frie syrup..thank he mae bee usin tu much yeast in thu bisket doe... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83