BC @ SILSBEE....

SilsbeeD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

I think the real question here is which team will turn over the ball more. Both teams have been wanting to give their opponents as many chances to beat them as possible, just can't wait to see this one. GO BC!!!

do you want to tell me why we should have lost to kelly and hj?? i dont think you're supposed to lose to anyone if your defense shuts them out. we did give hj some opportunities w/ some turnovers by our own goaline where they only had to go between 15 to 10 yards for a td, but in no way were they supposed to beat us. and the eye in the sky doesnt lie...that was a forward pass that hit the ground that the refs didnt blow it dead on and they ran it to the 1. our defense is starting to gel as a unit and we held one of the better rb's in the area to right at 100 yards and he was basically their offense. you can "coulda shoulda woulda " bc to death but you cant argue w/ wins in the 4th quarter. bc - silsbee will be a battle.

BC Defense held off both Kelly and HJ's offensive line.....no question. BC has no "easy" games this year, but I don't think anyone, with maybe the exception of WOS, has ANY "easy" games in this district, this year. Every team out there better come with their best game, ready. :x

Guest Kelly Football

I still think Silsbee wins by 14. To much speed this year for BC's defense. They'll need alot more than him against Silsbee. Is Dishon 100% yet?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83