lamar vs hawaii

lu cards

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="725855" timestamp="1260220267"]
I thought Lamar was going to be good this year?
[/quote]
Why would you think that?

They lost their top 5 scorers from last year! That's 57.1 ppg.
They returned 33.5 points per game including two guys that sat out last year.

Now what in the above would make anyone think this team would be good this year?

Guest coachacola
If Hall wasn't hurt then they probably would have won both the Middle Tennessee and Denver games and would be 5-4 with 8 of 9 home games coming up.  They just went through the toughest part or the schedule, now they have easier opponents at home, which will give them time to jell before they start conference play.

[quote name="coachacola" post="725916" timestamp="1260224317"]
If Hall wasn't hurt then they probably would have won both the Middle Tennessee and Denver games and would be 5-4 with 8 of 9 home games coming up.  They just went through the toughest part or the schedule, now they have easier opponents at home, which will give them time to jell before they start conference play.
[/quote]

Yeah but Hall only played in what 3 minutes of that game against UTPA? I doubt if he had played it would of made a difference. You know it's funny if you watch Memphis, they run a similar if not the same, offense, 3 guys out running the perimeter. They just execute it 20x better. I think Roc has the right idea though.

Guest coachacola
[quote name="mffl" post="725947" timestamp="1260227016"]
[quote author=coachacola link=topic=63461.msg725916#msg725916 date=1260224317]
[/quote]

Yeah but Hall only played in what 3 minutes of that game against UTPA? I doubt if he had played it would of made a difference. You know it's funny if you watch Memphis, they run a similar if not the same, offense, 3 guys out running the perimeter. They just execute it 20x better. I think Roc has the right idea though.
[/quote]

Hall hurt is knee a few weeks before the season started so he hasn't been healthy for any game this year.  He was playing really good when the season ended last year so he would have picked up where he left off.  I agree with you that Roc is trying to do what Memphis does, he just can't get that caliber of athlete.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83