Waxahachie vs Lview

Guest falcon83

Guest falcon83
[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="724722" timestamp="1260071344"]
Longview now leads 43-26 over hachie. Hachie fans are leaving quickly
[/quote]

Longview is the fastest team I seen this year in four-a.

[quote name="etbu" post="724728" timestamp="1260071492"]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=63407.msg724722#msg724722 date=1260071344]
Longview now leads 43-26 over hachie. Hachie fans are leaving quickly
[/quote]

Longview is the fastest team I seen this year in four-a.
[/quote]

I also thought that Longview was the fastest team that i had see play this year as well, but Waxahachie had a few plays in this game where they just flat out beat some of the Lobo players and took it to the house for six. I dont know that Longview getting beat on a few plays speed wise is enough to say that Waxahachie is a faster team but they sure did have some pretty fast skill position players.
  Longview started off poorly with two turnovers one being an interception and the second a fumble. After going down 20-0 Longview finally got on the board and pretty much dominated from there coming back and taking a 21-20 lead going into the half.  Longview got the ball to start the second half but couldnt score and Waxahachie scored first in the 2nd half and went for two to try and make it a 7 point game but couldnt convert. After the failed attempt Longview made some big plays on both sides of the ball to take the lead and not allow the Indians to score again. This was probably the best game that I have seen this year..I may be wrong on this part and correct me if i am...I believe Longview plays Denton Guyer Saturday at 7:30 at Kincaide Stadium in Dallas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami