*Dayton vs. Brenham Playoff Updates.......Brenham Advances!!!*

Jerry Stewart and his staffs the best thing that has ever happened to Dayton football. he earns the kids respect with disipline and character. believe me, one day soon, we'll bring home the ring. with the talent coming up, who knows when? but i believe in this team and coaching staff. wouldn't want noone else coaching these kids. We'll get it done soon. kudos to the broncos and the coaching staff.  8)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we forgetting this is a GAME? Be proud of our kids and there coaches for the success they have had and will continue to have. For the last three years, this group has been one of the final eight 4A teams (or better) in the state of TEXAS. That speaks volumes. Be positive and proud. This is the greatest times for our boys, so enjoy it with them and encourage them. What is you measurement of success?

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="726213" timestamp="1260281089"]
Are we forgetting this is a GAME? Be proud of our kids and there coaches for the success they have had and will continue to have. For the last three years, this group has been one of the final eight 4A teams (or better) in the state of TEXAS. That speaks volumes. Be positive and proud. This is the greatest times for our boys, so enjoy it with them and encourage them. What is you measurement of success?
[/quote]exactly!!!!!! right on

Hey dayton had a great season and went further than i thought they would and further than anyone in 20-4a. everyone hates to lose a game they they could have won and second geussing is always going to happen but dayton had a heck of a good season. congrats dayton! if yall want to run stewart out of town...he could get the hill lined out right quick! but seriously stewart is a great coach and yall have a grest staff as well.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="726002" timestamp="1260234448"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=63402.msg725906#msg725906 date=1260223893]
I can hear the chant's from BH now...fire stewart, Fire Stewart, FIRE Stewart, FIRE STEWART, [size=10pt]FIRE STEWART[/size], [size=12pt]FIRE STEWART[/size], [size=14pt]FIRE STEWART[/size], [size=16pt]FIRE STEWART[/size], [size=16pt][b]FIRE STEWART[/b][/size]

;D
[/quote]

Calm down little Indian my post was just an observation Stewart can out Coach most of the programs in this area in his sleep. The man has skills ;D
[/quote]
Yeah I know he has skills. That's the point of both of my posts. The guy is one of the best coaches in the Region and state for that matter...That's why I said that the chants were comming from BH and getting louder...Because as soon as it happened the Hill would gobble him up in a heart beat or at least try like heck!!!
It was meant to be funny. You guys take this crap way to serious!

Funny that when we wanted to change directions from Burnett last year, all these folks came out against us, saying what a great job Matt had done in 2007 and blah, blah, blah, but I have one question...Why is he still at PNG? Why haven't they been beating down the doors to get him? If Stewert were available, they would be!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476