*Newton vs. Dangerfield Playoff Updates*/Dangerfield Advances!!!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="724336" timestamp="1260057512"]
D-field coach quoted after game saying "well we haven't played anyone good yet..."
[/quote]

Just to be clear.... Coach Bowman did not say that and would never say that...  Buc, I know you are just joking about what Coach Barbay has said in the past, but I don't want someone to get the wrong idea.  Bowman is not like that. 

Both teams played with class and respect.  Clean game for the most part.  Good season Eagles.. Nothing to be ashamed of.  Daingerfield is good.  Real good.  I am very proud of the Tigers. 

[quote name="Sloe" post="724490" timestamp="1260063857"]
[quote author=kevnasty link=topic=63394.msg724472#msg724472 date=1260063282]
[b]Get them BBals out Figgys[/b]..  East Texas rules again
[/quote]what

[/quote]

That Means NEWTON got spanked by Daingerfield solets go get those Basketballs ready

I have to give it to Daingerfield, you guys are loaded,better by far than anyone we have played this year. You guys are loaded with college talent. I will give it to our guys, after the first quarter most of us realized we were out of our league. We were boy amongst men.Our boys fought to the very end, and I am proud of them for that. I know you have the talent to blow everyone out. I Just hope Daingerfield & Kirbyville win state. Best of luck from Newton fan.

[quote name="franksnbeans" post="724437" timestamp="1260061571"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=63394.msg724336#msg724336 date=1260057512]
D-field coach quoted after game saying "well we haven't played anyone good yet..."
[/quote]

Just to be clear.... Coach Bowman did not say that and would never say that...  Buc, I know you are just joking about what Coach Barbay has said in the past, but I don't want someone to get the wrong idea.  Bowman is not like that. 

Both teams played with class and respect.  Clean game for the most part.  Good season Eagles.. Nothing to be ashamed of.  Daingerfield is good.  Real good.  I am very proud of the Tigers. 

[/quote]
As you should be. Daingerfield is a very well coached and talented team. I was sure your coach had not said anything like what Buttof2010 said he said. Good luck the rest of the year and I hope ya'll bring another state champion trophy to Daingerfield.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="724673" timestamp="1260068756"]
[quote author=franksnbeans link=topic=63394.msg724437#msg724437 date=1260061571]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=63394.msg724336#msg724336 date=1260057512]
[/quote]

[/quote]
As you should be. Daingerfield is a very well coached and talented team. I was sure your coach had not said anything like what Buttof2010 said he said. Good luck the rest of the year and I hope ya'll bring another state champion trophy to Daingerfield.
[/quote]

Thanks for the support.  I am glad we got to play Newton again.  Always nice to play a team with a winning tradition. 

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Bucof2010" post="724921" timestamp="1260104839"]
See it was fine for you'lls jesus/coach barbay to say about other schools but when its directed at you everything changes
[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head, 2010. When they start it, and continue to dish it out, they ought to be able take it without whining about it. 

[quote name="jimmyw" post="724672" timestamp="1260068697"]
I have to give it to Daingerfield, you guys are loaded,better by far than anyone we have played this year. You guys are loaded with college talent. I will give it to our guys, after the first quarter most of us realized we were out of our league. We were boy amongst men.Our boys fought to the very end, and I am proud of them for that. I know you have the talent to blow everyone out. I Just hope Daingerfield & Kirbyville win state. Best of luck from Newton fan.
[/quote]Hey thanks alot you guys did play hard and clean. TIGER NATION MOVING ON

I want to congratulate Newton on a hard fought game, your boys played all out to the final whistle and have nothing to be ashamed of.  Great defense from both teams, both offenses really struggled in the second half to do anything.  I thought the fumble of the opening kickoff by Newton was huge, it kind of offset our fumble on the first drive in the first half.  Once again a hard fought game and this game will only make us better, we needed this big time.  Our kids haven't had to play 4 quarters since the Jefferson game.  It's been fun and it's always a pleasure to play a school as tradition laden as Newton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder