Video's for Dayton High School

jhanel

I would like to thank Mr. Toups and The Houston Chronicle for the video and pictures. I would not have been able to make the video without them! Believe!!!!!! Dayton vs Brenham!!!!!!!!!

[color=purple][u]Dayton vs Brenham[/u][/color]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwB8vEbQwbs

I remade this video, that I did for Northwestern State University, for my old high school who are in the Texas 4A playoffs right now. Go Broncos! Lets win STATE!!!!!!!

[color=purple][u]I AM A CHAMPION[/u][/color]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-JdMI9wnWU

Im glad everyone's enjoying the videos.  I hope it gets the players and the fans excited about the upcoming game!  For some reason Dayton has never been given the respect from the texas football community (as a whole) as what they deserve.  I hope that I am giving them something that lets them know that what Dayton has done, and will continue to do, is something special.  Go Broncos!

Jeff Hanel
Dayton '95

[quote name="BIGLEW66" post="723367" timestamp="1259901628"]
ok so the people from dayton have got to be the most retarded people ever and lets face it the little team up the road as coach stewarts refers to us as beat dayton 28-0 so i'm sure we all know who the best in district 19-4a is
[/quote]Hey say anything u want on here but calling names is not kosher...U will be calling that score for years to come because it won't happen again.So u hang onto that one you earned it.

I tell you what.  Let's play this saturday and have a rematch.  Oh wait, all of your equipment has been put up and the Broncos are playing for another Region 3 championship.  So, we will see you next fall in what should be a fun game. 

ok so the people from dayton have got to be the most retarded people ever and lets face it the little team up the road as coach stewarts refers to us as beat dayton 28-0 so i'm sure we all know who the best in district 19-4a is
[/quote]

[/quote]
Enjoy basketball season!!!
Who is actually the best team....
It is the last one playing!
Crosby might have won the battle this year 28 to 0, but once again...
Dayton wins the war...
After Saturday night, Dayton will three peat as Region III champs, Crosby can't even dream of doing that in ANYTHING!

[/quote]hey biglew66, why don't you wake up, go wee wee, smell the roses, and call us in the morning. then maybe you will come down to earth and realize that game was a fluke. it won't happen again for a very long time. enjoy your gloting. we can take it. "GO BRONCOS"

[quote name="octfeb" post="723396" timestamp="1259905465"]
[quote author=BIGLEW66 link=topic=63286.msg723367#msg723367 date=1259901628]
[/quote]Hey say anything u want on here but calling names is not kosher...U will be calling that score for years to come because it won't happen again.So u hang onto that one you earned it.
[/quote]

Who's still playing? ;D

[quote name="spoonbill" post="723515" timestamp="1259941808"]
the first video actually looked like dayton vs. vidor.
[/quote]

It was.  It was the only video I used and had time to download.  I only had about an hour to work on it.  Its a pump up to the lead up:)

Jeff Hanel
Dayton '95 

[/quote]

LoL what a character.. You talk about retarded!. Lets go back to 1999, Dayton vs. Crosby.. Dayton's driving with no timeouts, we catch a pass inbounds at crosby's 15 yd line.. Haha their coach calls a timeout with 3 seconds left, and we kick the game winning touchdown.. BIGLEW66, NOW THATS RETARDED..

[/quote]wow. what are you talkin about dude? yall beat one in freakin twenty times... "hey everyone lets throw crosby a parade." you are an idiot yall are obviously the weaker team seeing as though we are still in the playoffs. oh and i was just wonderin where can i get tickets to u guys basketball game? im sure merka is gonna beast in basketball. lol have fun! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D what an idiot you are

[/quote]just keep adding fuel to the fire. might be 2 decades till yall luck out again. we just keep getting better. how bout yall? dave campbell referred dayton as one if not the most elite4-a football programs in texas. like i say again, how bout yall?? ;D ;D ;D #1-14 straight years in the play-offs, #2- 2 straight quarterfinal championships on our way to our 3rd.. nuff said!!!!! "GO BRONCOS"

[quote name="knightrider" post="723776" timestamp="1259962170"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=63286.msg723746#msg723746 date=1259960377]
The only thing Crosby has going for them is they have a Shipley's donuts....
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Man we need one of those instead of HaPpy's..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder