22-2A Playoffs

Newtonjb

Good luck!it can happen. I know my senior year ('04-...'03 football season) san augustine (D1) and Garrison (D2) both won state from the same district. and the 3rd team from their district, Timpson, who beat us in first round made it to the quarterfinals before getting beat out by Garrison....talk about a tough district. Not sure if they were 21-2a or what...had alto and hemphill in their district as well.

[quote name="krystalrivers" post="720704" timestamp="1259582639"]
Just a question, you all are talking about district 1 & 2.... If K'ville and Newton both win their upcoming games, then would they or would they not play one another for the State Title? I am very very foggy on this point. Please help.
[/quote]

Just a question but are you new to football??? j/k LOL

[quote name="krystalrivers" post="720793" timestamp="1259597753"]
not new to football but new to something more than the individual game. I watch the games and enjoy them immensely, but did not know how exactly it is that the playoffs were created. REALLY  a pity that they could not recreate the excitement that came with the K'ville-Newton game of -09. Was a great game.
[/quote]

You are right about that!!! The Newton / Kirbyville game might as well been 2A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP..LOL It was played that way at least.

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="720835" timestamp="1259600951"]
[quote author=krystalrivers link=topic=63143.msg720793#msg720793 date=1259597753]
not new to football but new to something more than the individual game. I watch the games and enjoy them immensely, but did not know how exactly it is that the playoffs were created. REALLY  a pity that they could not recreate the excitement that came with the K'ville-Newton game of -09. Was a great game.
[/quote]

You are right about that!!! The Newton / Kirbyville game might as well been 2A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP..LOL It was played that way at least.
[/quote]

And it will always be played like that!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed