Bridge City-21 Hardin Jefferson-20 Final/Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

Once again Hardin-Jefferson is defeated by one point. They were up in both games and then it ended up the other way. It has to be tough for these guys, but at least you know you wont be able to count out HJ in district 21 3A. Two very good games and they will have to step it up to make it to the playoffs. Congradulations BC on a great game.

2nd week in a row DEFENSE has stepped it up. h-j's SOPHOMORE tailback is a stud watch out 21-3a. tonight was tough but we pulled it out. dishon is a man ladies and gentleman..all that work on one ankle basically. no more doggin the bc receievers or passing game..i think we completed around 10 or so tonight. hey matt..are you talking about the pink ones w/ the blue pokadots?? shut your mouth..we wear the same stuff every other school has...

Guest Football

2nd week in a row DEFENSE has stepped it up. h-j's SOPHOMORE tailback is a stud watch out 21-3a. tonight was tough but we pulled it out. dishon is a man ladies and gentleman..all that work on one ankle basically. no more doggin the bc receievers or passing game..i think we completed around 10 or so tonight. hey matt..are you talking about the pink ones w/ the blue pokadots?? shut your mouth..we wear the same stuff every other school has...

I hear that #81 for the cards had a heck of a catch as well! :-)

HJ's points came off of -

1) a lateral that BC didn't cover which resulted in points (turnover)

2) a BC fumble deep in their own territory (turnover)

3) an interception (turnover)

There O didn't get them anything! Don't let the score mislead you. Yeah, part of the game is capitalizing on the mistakes of the other team, but HJ didn't do enough offensively to warrant a victory. Heck, BC's offense was giving them all the breaks they needed! When they run into a team, any team, who doesn't give them "gifts", their O will struggle to put points on the board!

Not that it matters now, but the "lateral" was a blown call by the officials. The video clearly shows the pass going forward from the 48 yd. line to the 49 yd. line. I think the officials were waiting on someone to blow a whistle and when they didn't, they allowed to play to continue. Overall, a pretty well called game..... but that one call hurt the Cardinals quite a bit.

yea that was a blown call...the ref that persuaded the other refs that it was a "lateral " was the line judge on the other side of the field..how can it be a lateral on a 0 yard route when the qb is in the gun 4 yards back?? second home game in a row something like this has happened....i guess we hire the worst we can find. and dont forget about #15 he spells redemption S-I-X as in 6 points. we completed 7 for 127 or something like that and 2 td's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124