Here's A Thread To Get "Aiden1" Off SETX!

Aiden 1, I'm behind the Woodville Eagles all the way but get off of the forum. If I was setx I would ban you from this site. EC beat us. That's all there is to it. It was a classic Texas High School football game that I really enjoyed, despite the loss. You are a disgrace to our town and our team. Quit making stupid posts that embarrass our program. Sure we all had our fun with a little trash talking before the game last week but both schools knew it was out of fun, it was a part of the game, and that either team could walk away with a victory. Give EC their props and move on. They played a good game and are a heck of a team. They deserve our support for the next round. It's people like you that give our program a bad rep. I was right there arguing with EC fans but thats part of the game. I understand trash talking before the game out of fun but when a team wins, give them their props and move on. Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than sitting around making up stupid posts about a team that beat US!!! Get off of here and quit embarrassing our program! EC, I apologize for Aiden1's stupid and arrogant acts. Don't think that anybody else from Woodville is like this just because Aiden1 is. Good luck to you guys next week whether you are picked to win or not, yall have another week to play and thats something to be proud of by itself. Best of luck EC from everybody in Woodville. Go out and represent SETX!

Eagles2010.....So You're Okay with Surrendering Your Right To Free Speech in Order to Stiffle the Babblings of a Malcontent? Anyone that reads "Aiden1's" stuff can tell that He is not representitive of any " Eagles " Fans, and He only wants to Stir the Pot. As long as He Doesn't Say Anything Indescent or Immoral, Let Him Rant. I'd be willing to bet the " E.C. " Fans see Him for What He Is.

Guest VBC1522
Why don't they just start banning anyone who directly attacks people or teams. This site is supposed to be for information and conversation between communities. I think all the hard nose trash talking and attacks need to go along with the person who says them. We have no right, imo, to attack coaches, communities, or players on this site. If you have a problem...go handle it face to face.

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="717001" timestamp="1259094163"]
Aiden 1, I'm behind the Woodville Eagles all the way but get off of the forum. If I was setx I would ban you from this site. EC beat us. That's all there is to it. It was a classic Texas High School football game that I really enjoyed, despite the loss. You are a disgrace to our town and our team. Quit making stupid posts that embarrass our program. Sure we all had our fun with a little trash talking before the game last week but both schools knew it was out of fun, it was a part of the game, and that either team could walk away with a victory. Give EC their props and move on. They played a good game and are a heck of a team. They deserve our support for the next round. It's people like you that give our program a bad rep. I was right there arguing with EC fans but thats part of the game. I understand trash talking before the game out of fun but when a team wins, give them their props and move on. Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than sitting around making up stupid posts about a team that beat US!!! Get off of here and quit embarrassing our program! EC, I apologize for Aiden1's stupid and arrogant acts. Don't think that anybody else from Woodville is like this just because Aiden1 is. Good luck to you guys next week whether you are picked to win or not, yall have another week to play and thats something to be proud of by itself. Best of luck EC from everybody in Woodville. Go out and represent SETX!
[/quote]great post!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="VBC1522" post="717333" timestamp="1259125957"]
Why don't they just start banning anyone who directly attacks people or teams. This site is supposed to be for information and conversation between communities. I think all the hard nose trash talking and attacks need to go along with the person who says them. We have no right, imo, to attack coaches, communities, or players on this site. If you have a problem...go handle it face to face.
[/quote]

Please dont ban trashtalking----It keeps people interested----I check all day long for a good trash post.  It's like dumpster hopping.  ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
IMO I see nothing wrong with trash talk...As long as it stays within boundries..it can even be motovational for teams...I don't approve of personal attacks on refs,coaches,fans and team players and bullying of people..trash is ok if done in good taste..( that dont sound right does it.?,oh well it's the best I can do)..... ;D

[quote name="VBC1522" post="717333" timestamp="1259125957"]
[u][b]We have no right, imo, to attack coaches, communities, or players on this site. If you have a problem[/b][/u]...go handle it face to face.
[/quote]

You got that right and it is against the rules to do so- rule #18 below:
[b]18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.[/b]

Man I am done with that. I have not replied on here in Two days. Like it was said what is wrong with trash talking. That is what is done in sports. As long as I am not threatening to kill anyone or anything like that there is no prob. You wasted your time on a topic that was let go a couple of days ago. Why bring it back up. Let them play there game!!!!

As far as all the talking with EC, man I have been done with that. I[color=red] recall fans from EC saying he likes it from behind when we lost or something like that on previous threads!!! Now that is room for getting banned!!!!![/color] What did I do? [color=navy]Laugh it off and say it was a good one!!!! So If you want to talk about class Eagles2010, you need the really find out the facts with ECs fans threads before you make a judgement on someone because I feel that they disrespected me in that aspect but I am in no way mad about it!!!! [/color] I have not replied on here in Two days. Like it was said what is wrong with trash talking. That is what is done in sports. As long as I am not threatening to kill anyone or anything like that there is no prob. You wasted your time on a topic that was let go a couple of days ago. Why bring it back up? Let them play there game and move on!!!!

Bobby Light
Sophomore

[applaud] [smite]

Stop cheatin girl

Re: EC vs. Woodville Predictions?
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2009, 05:20:40 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Eagles2010 on November 17, 2009, 02:32:40 PM
Alright I'm tired of arguing with these silly bucs. Yall can walk the plank back on to east chambers friday night. but go ahead, keep thinking yall are going to win. That'll just be more disappointment for you guys

[color=blue]What if youre tire of arguing get the heck off of the forum, its what this forum is about. For fans to argue and debate on whos team is better than the other's.  But im sure you wont be on here after friday, cuz once the bucs clip yalls wings, its gonna be kinda embarassing when youre seen hopping all the way back to Woodville. [/color]
[color=red]Do you remember this post Eagles2010? Not bringing up old stuff but you should be embarrased!!!![/color]

Guest VBC1522
[quote name="friogal" post="717612" timestamp="1259185496"]
[quote author=VBC1522 link=topic=62929.msg717333#msg717333 date=1259125957]
[u][b]We have no right, imo, to attack coaches, communities, or players on this site. If you have a problem[/b][/u]...go handle it face to face.
[/quote]

You got that right and it is against the rules to do so- rule #18 below:
[b]18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.[/b]

[/quote]

Hmmmm...then why isn't anything ever done about it? I have seen some pretty direct attacks on here. I know trash talking is what is done in sports...but this is a website. All of the Hazbeens wanting to relive their glory days and feel the need to envoke anger from people in communities is rediculous. It's classless and gives a bad taste for a community. For instance, I have a hard time ever rooting for Friendswood or BH (although I would love to because they are both fairly local) because I would rather them lose and have some of their people just be quiet. When I want to see scores sometimes I have to filter through pages of rediculous talking. I believe things have gotten out of hand. People need to handle themselves with class and give their communities a good name.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Aiden1" post="717633" timestamp="1259187318"]
And another thing, [u][b]don't you feel it was disrespectful when they said that our district is weaker than theirs[/b][/u] or you just want to give in and agree Eagles2010?
[/quote]

Oh thats just beyond LAUGHABLE!  ;D The [u]reverse[/u] has non-stop true ever since Newton & KV dropped down into 2A, and it was absolutely unprovoked by the folks in 23AA; so please don't even whine about that!

In any case, Aiden is NOT an axe-murderer, and it is ridiculous to even think of banning him. At least Aiden has refrained from targeting individuals. I think everyone appreciates that!  :)   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder