LCM vs Deweyville/LCM wins!

Bobkat

[quote name="#1 SPORTS SUPPORTER" post="716886" timestamp="1259080303"]
4A or 2A that doesn't matter because EC is 2A and they are beating 2A,3A and 4A teams, you have to play together and that is what hurt Deweyville against LCM, LCM'S point guard passed the ball to the open girl, Deweyville point guard won't do that has to learn to play team ball.
[/quote]
This is the second or third post you have made saying this about Skylar, the 3-games I have seen Deweyville play she has distributed the ball as a point guard should, it may not always be to the player you want it to be, however, you are not on the court and don't see what she does.  It's easy to sit in the stands and criticizes her play.  How about supporting the team and let Coach Hammerly coach the girls, obviously she sees something in her point guard to keep starting her every game, and remember she is coming back after missing all of last year.  Give the girls a break and encourage them instead of trying to seperate them, remember the girls read this forum.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="717083" timestamp="1259104927"]
[quote author=#1 SPORTS SUPPORTER link=topic=62895.msg716886#msg716886 date=1259080303]
4A or 2A that doesn't matter because EC is 2A and they are beating 2A,3A and 4A teams, you have to play together and that is what hurt Deweyville against LCM, LCM'S point guard passed the ball to the open girl, Deweyville point guard won't do that has to learn to play team ball.
[/quote]
This is the second or third post you have made saying this about Skylar, the 3-games I have seen Deweyville play she has distributed the ball as a point guard should, it may not always be to the player you want it to be, however, you are not on the court and don't see what she does.  It's easy to sit in the stands and criticizes her play.  How about supporting the team and let Coach Hammerly coach the girls, obviously she sees something in her point guard to keep starting her every game, and remember she is coming back after missing all of last year.  Give the girls a break and encourage them instead of trying to seperate them, remember the girls read this forum.
[/quote]

I am an LCM supporter and am totally unbiased to anything in Deweyville, and I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the Pirate point guard in this game.  Any slam against this player is unfounded.  If anything, I thought she played very well against LCM.  The Bears did a great job of taking away the Moss girl and fouls kept her on the bench much of the game.  With her out, Skyler was pretty much left to handle the LCM pressure on her own at times.  LCM is a fairly good team and did a good job of cutting the passing lanes off when the Deweyville point guard  tried to penetrate.
To sum this up, Coach Hammerly has Deweyville playing very aggressive and they will win many games this season and do well in their district.  As an outsider, I'll be willing to bet that Skylar plays a big part in that success. 

Skylar...if you read this forum, I hope you don't let people talk you out of playing your game.  Keep playing hard and good luck to Deweyville the remainder of the season. 

[quote name="Slam14" post="717153" timestamp="1259114027"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=62895.msg717083#msg717083 date=1259104927]
[quote author=#1 SPORTS SUPPORTER link=topic=62895.msg716886#msg716886 date=1259080303]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I am an LCM supporter and am totally unbiased to anything in Deweyville, and I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the Pirate point guard in this game.  Any slam against this player is unfounded.  If anything, I thought she played very well against LCM.  The Bears did a great job of taking away the Moss girl and fouls kept her on the bench much of the game.  With her out, Skyler was pretty much left to handle the LCM pressure on her own at times.  LCM is a fairly good team and did a good job of cutting the passing lanes off when the Deweyville point guard  tried to penetrate.
To sum this up, Coach Hammerly has Deweyville playing very aggressive and they will win many games this season and do well in their district.  As an outsider, I'll be willing to bet that Skylar plays a big part in that success. 

Skylar...if you read this forum, I hope you don't let people talk you out of playing your game.  Keep playing hard and good luck to Deweyville the remainder of the season.   
[/quote]
Classy post Slam, thanks.  Good luck to LCM this year also.

you all know I am biased to the pirates and especially the post girl.....I have to say that Slam you must have not watched the same game I did because a person doesn't score 28 points in a game sittin' the bench. So I don't think the bears took her out of the game. Also, I think the point guard needs to be cut a break by some of our supporters....she does an excellent job and is the only one getting the ball across the line most of the time. Everyone needs to be more positive and want the pirates as a team to succeed not just focus on one person. I think the girls are playing more like a team this year than any game they played last year! Great job Coach Hammerly....I know this is gonna be a great year!

I agree Hossfan and SteelerCzy the point guard does a great job getting the ball down the court just thought we could have got it to Miss Moss a little more on some of the drives to the goal,with that being said no more negative talk this group of girls have a great chance to go to the playoffs, good talent and they hustle.GOOD LUCK LADY PIRATES.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23