EC vs. Dangerfield Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="714706" timestamp="1258843304"]
I'd love for the Bucs to get another shot at Newton, but I think Daingerfield will be too strong.  I'm behind you 100% neighbors and good luck!!
[/quote]
Why so Newton could blow them out of the water again, I'm ready to see a good game the four best teams in 2a will be playing this week and next week... Kville vs Arp then Newton vs Dangerfield nxt week. Who ever wins these games will be the state champs in there Divisions.

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="714706" timestamp="1258843304"]
I'd love for the Bucs to get another shot at Newton, but I think Daingerfield will be too strong.  I'm behind you 100% neighbors and good luck!!
[/quote]

east chambers wants no part of newton again. and they really are dreaded this week too. i'll still be pullin for the local team though. go bucs!

[quote name="wowzer99" post="714697" timestamp="1258842732"]
it would be an upset for the ages if EC wins this game, and i for one, would LOVE for that to happen!  can you just imagine the d-field reaction if the bucs beat them?  then again, i'd like to see newton be able to get another chance at them after the basketball incident last year.  so, i'll reluctantly pick daingerfield.  :-\  but still, GO BUCS!
[/quote]

As a member of the Tiger Nation, I will agree that last years basketball incident was classless. Some of our fans, just like everywhere, don't know the meaning of sportsmanship. But, the incident started in the State game I believe it was 98 or 99. We played Newton and they beat us but they threw basketballs onto the field in the third quarter. I agree we shouldn't have done it but we have one of, if the best programs in Texas. We are not all like that and do not deserve the bad rap we get. The incident last year was pay back but still not a good representation of Daingerfield. But to get to Newton we must first get through E.C.
Daingerfield Drive for Five 68,83,85,08 and ?

I was there in '98, but do not remember any basketballs being thrown on the field during any quarter. If it did happen it was not representative of the Newton fans. As you say Daingerfield has a very storied history with all of it's state championships. Between the two clubs there is a lot of Texas football history. Newton has to get past Linden-Kildare first to even begin to think about Daingerfield. EC is going to have it's wagon loaded to stay on the field with Daingerfield. Daingerfield should take this one by 21 plus.

[quote name="Aiden1" post="716548" timestamp="1259025458"]
Newton beat us by 7 points that year. 21-14. I was the Freesafety in Woodville. We were undefeated till we lost to Newton. Man we though we would win state that year. LOL. Just Daydreaming!!!
[/quote]

You're that old?? So why act like ur 13 on here instead of your real age?  Someone needs to grow up.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
It amazes me the amount of people that has watched and played high school football,so long still love the big stats,the big guns on their teams and don't like a winning score from their team less than 48 points..Stats are an indicator of what a team is capable of doing and has done in the past, Not what they will do in the future but, before you can have stats you have to play the game..If you just come out and say a team is gonna blow another team away is sheer nonsense...If that is the Case why don't the under-dog team just forfiet the game and give the big dog the game..Fans are notorious (self included) for waving big numbers at people for attention,and how great their team is..But we still play the game,Lots of things can happen,,fumbles, penalties flat offense,out of sync ..Not up for the game...EC I don't know what the out come will be in this game but don't worry about that (neither does anyone else)...Believe in yourself,represent your district well,play like a champion...Then....You Are A Champion..(regardless of the out come)..Good Luck ...!!!!

[quote name="gotta_win" post="716703" timestamp="1259038113"]
just my opinion here.. if kirbyville beat anauhac (or however you spell it)... & anauhac beat EC.. then there is no questions here... Dangerfield runs all over EC..
[/quote]

Not sure how Anahuac or Kirbyville comes into but we beat Anahuac

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="716794" timestamp="1259068462"]
It amazes me the amount of people that has watched and played high school football,so long still love the big stats,the big guns on their teams and don't like a winning score from their team less than 48 points..Stats are an indicator of what a team is capable of doing and has done in the past, Not what they will do in the future but, before you can have stats you have to play the game..If you just come out and say a team is gonna blow another team away is sheer nonsense...If that is the Case why don't the under-dog team just forfiet the game and give the big dog the game..Fans are notorious (self included) for waving big numbers at people for attention,and how great their team is..But we still play the game,Lots of things can happen,,fumbles, penalties flat offense,out of sync ..Not up for the game...EC I don't know what the out come will be in this game but don't worry about that (neither does anyone else)...[b]Believe in yourself,represent your district well,play like a champion...Then....You Are A Champion..(regardless of the out come)..Good Luck ...!!!![/b][/quote]

I will second that. 

[quote name="franksnbeans" post="716989" timestamp="1259092973"]
Anybody know the East Chambers starters?

I believe I know most of their offensive starters (i.e. Jones, Carrington, Kramer, Mazzola, Colleps, Weisse, Hallmark, Payton).

I need more help with the defensive starters and their positions (Boullian, Hart, Adamson, Carr, Green, Odom, etc.)

Thanks for the help. 
[/quote]

I think on defensive Rabalais, Lucky, and Hallmark.

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="716794" timestamp="1259068462"]
EC I don't know what the out come will be in this game but don't worry about that (neither does anyone else)...Believe in yourself,represent your district well,play like a champion...Then....You Are A Champion..(regardless of the out come)..Good Luck ...!!!!
[/quote]
Amen to that!

[quote name="sportsfan82" post="716998" timestamp="1259093981"]
[quote author=franksnbeans link=topic=62760.msg716989#msg716989 date=1259092973]
Anybody know the East Chambers starters?

I believe I know most of their offensive starters (i.e. Jones, Carrington, Kramer, Mazzola, Colleps, Weisse, Hallmark, Payton).

I need more help with the defensive starters and their positions (Boullian, Hart, Adamson, Carr, Green, Odom, etc.)

Thanks for the help. 
[/quote]

I think on defensive Rabalais, Lucky, and Hallmark.
[/quote]
actually its boullion, hart, rabalais, luckey, hallmark, davis, odom, adamson, green, king, and gillfillian and on offense mora start and hart starts over carrington and mazzola

[quote name="Dfield90" post="716436" timestamp="1259015023"]
[quote author=wowzer99 link=topic=62760.msg714697#msg714697 date=1258842732]
it would be an upset for the ages if EC wins this game, and i for one, would LOVE for that to happen!  can you just imagine the d-field reaction if the bucs beat them?  then again, i'd like to see newton be able to get another chance at them after the basketball incident last year.  so, i'll reluctantly pick daingerfield.  :-\  but still, GO BUCS!
[/quote]

As a member of the Tiger Nation, I will agree that last years basketball incident was classless. Some of our fans, just like everywhere, don't know the meaning of sportsmanship. But, the incident started in the State game I believe it was 98 or 99. We played Newton and they beat us but they threw basketballs onto the field in the third quarter. I agree we shouldn't have done it but we have one of, if the best programs in Texas. We are not all like that and do not deserve the bad rap we get. The incident last year was pay back but still not a good representation of Daingerfield. But to get to Newton we must first get through E.C.
[/quote]  No that is wrong, I played on the 98 team we won 21-0 and there was never one basketball thrown onto the field. Don't make stuff up. Only thing that happen in that game was at the end when some of the younger fans tried to tear down the SFA goalpost.

[quote name="Aiden1" post="716548" timestamp="1259025458"]
Newton beat us by 7 points that year. 21-14. I was the Freesafety in Woodville. We were undefeated till we lost to Newton. Man we though we would win state that year. LOL. Just Daydreaming!!!
[/quote]
Nop wrong again in 1998 Newton killed yall 42-14 , it was a no contest. That game was played in 1997. I was on the 98-01 team

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="717247" timestamp="1259120599"]
[quote author=Dfield90 link=topic=62760.msg716436#msg716436 date=1259015023]
[quote author=wowzer99 link=topic=62760.msg714697#msg714697 date=1258842732]
[/quote]

[/quote]  No that is wrong, I played on the 98 team we won 21-0 and there was never one basketball thrown onto the field. Don't make stuff up. Only thing that happen in that game was at the end when some of the younger fans tried to tear down the SFA goalpost.
[/quote]Not making stuff up. It happened, you may not have seen it but it was done. I was trying to apologize for some of our rude and classless fans that did that to Newton. But on the other hand you can't deny it was done to us. Yall were the better team that day, I will admit that but you can't justify rude and tasteless behavior from fans on either side of the stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder