KIRBYVILLE VS ARP PREDICTIONS

Guest ~old_wildcat~

;D Majestic..thanks for your support. Kville played your mustangs very well, and could have gone either way. I was proud of our boys! That game was suppose to be a shutout by WOS..but it wasnt. Our kids come out and lay it all on the field each week. I will be there in the stands as usual..you can find my crew there on the 50 yd line. I believe Kville will come out with the Victory this week. Arp fans say that Arp's D is the best they have seen, but I dont think they have come to watch kville play any this year. Each game is special, and the game against Arp will be another weeks worth of preparation and fine tuning. They will be ready to play Arp this week and I cant wait to see the game. Good luck to both teams, but Kville wins in this one!

[move][size=18pt][b]GO..GO...GO CATS GO!!!![/b][/size][/move]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Pirates73" post="714502" timestamp="1258832380"]
Kirbyville will take this one and go all the way to state.
[/quote]

Thanks for the pirate support & congrats on the great season you guys had...

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="714469" timestamp="1258830704"]
[quote author=kvillefan1992 link=topic=62743.msg714400#msg714400 date=1258826191]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=62743.msg714314#msg714314 date=1258820074]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=62743.msg714232#msg714232 date=1258815299]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=62743.msg714216#msg714216 date=1258814299]
Go Arp.   
[/quote]
And you wonder why people don't like EC! It just came out of that trash hole in your face! I'm going to be the bigger MAN and wish ya'll good luck!
[/quote]

kville99 you need to back off a little and realize everyone dosen't love the Kirbyville Wildcats,the way we do..If it's the man's opinion,then let it be...you have your's he has his,and arguing about it,ain't gonna change nothing,just state the facts the way they are...I may not agree with everything you say about Kirbyville,but I WILL respect your opinion...just nickle knowledge from an old timer,take it or leave it....ain't gonna cost you nothing....

"GO WILDCAT's"
[/quote]

I guess we could all learn something from this. Thanks Oldwildcat! My family has lived in kville pretty much all our lives, and we have supported them for as long as I know. I couldnt think of any other team that deserves to be where they are right now. I'm so proud of our boys for playing hard and winning with Class!!! I'm ready for this next weeks game, its going to be a tough match up.

[size=16pt]GO FIGHT WIN!!![/size]
[/quote]

Yep I know what you mean...Iv'e been around awhile myself....It's gonna be a Tough Battle for the Wildcats,But some of them have been there before, And this will help ...I just hope they get it all together this week,You gotta try to play mistake free ball at this level,fumbles and penalties will get you in a hole quick..And it's not like regular season play,you don't get another chance next week...you go home...Best Of Luck To The Wildcat's...!!!
[/quote]

I agree but its a shame fellow southeast texas teams can support your neighbors during a playoff run. 

Hey old wildcat I understand what you are saying.  It just got way to far under my skin this morning when I read posts from EC fans stating we are classless and the team isn't what we make it out to be.  I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  I've lived in Kirbyville my whole life. Heck I was even born in Kirbyville. I remember watching some of the good teams in the late 80's with butch hadnot and shelby shaw, but i was also there when there were 0's in the win column.  It just ticked me off to read this stuff this morning and know that I support every team in southeast texas unless they are on the othere side of the ball from our team.  It's going to be hard to do that with a couple of teams from here on out!  I feel that if you get beat out of the playoffs you should probably support the team that beat you out.

I was at the game last night and I have to say that I didn't expect Anahuac to hang with Kville like they did. Sure, Kville made a couple of mistakes, etc. but that's football. The Panthers contained Ford and held Kville to just 7 points in the first half. They played beyond expectations (at least on the defensive side of the ball). I salute the Panthers for that.
As for Arp; for all intent and purposes, I'm calling this the State Championship because I think the winner of this game will take the crown this year. In my opinion (just my opinion), I believe Arp may be ready for Kville and, after losing last season, will come out ready to make amends. I give Arp the edge but not so much of an edge that I can really even pick a winner. So, I will just say that those who make the trip should be in for a good game. I will be there on Friday and will be following the Bruins on Saturday.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a final score in the 'teens'...14-13, etc.
Either way...Go Wildcats!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="LR1969" post="715385" timestamp="1258872972"]
I was at the game last night and I have to say that I didn't expect Anahuac to hang with Kville like they did. Sure, Kville made a couple of mistakes, etc. but that's football. The Panthers contained Ford and held Kville to just 7 points in the first half. They played beyond expectations (at least on the defensive side of the ball). I salute the Panthers for that.
As for Arp; for all intent and purposes, I'm calling this the State Championship because I think the winner of this game will take the crown this year. In my opinion (just my opinion), I believe Arp may be ready for Kville and, after losing last season, will come out ready to make amends. I give Arp the edge but not so much of an edge that I can really even pick a winner. So, I will just say that those who make the trip should be in for a good game. I will be there on Friday and will be following the Bruins on Saturday.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a final score in the 'teens'...14-13, etc.
Either way...Go Wildcats!
[/quote]

Good assement & good post,Kirbyville I think will also be ready for this one..Arp also didn't put the big numbers on Jefferson...14-7 Is not exactly a blow-out...I agree the winner of this game will probably win State..Not a lot of smack talk yet..Of course it's still a few days till game time....Hope for a good clean game & no injuries..

" GO WILDCATS"

[quote name="Kville99" post="714232" timestamp="1258815299"]
Go Arp.    
[/quote]
And you wonder why people don't like EC! It just came out of that trash hole in your face! I'm going to be the bigger MAN and wish ya'll good luck!
[/quote]Are you sure that trash hole was in his face? Good Luck Cats!

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="715949" timestamp="1258944326"]
Only 5 more days til gametime!!! Lets go WILDCATS!! Oh and I just wanted to give a shout out to all the Kville Cheerleaders for doing such a FANTASTIC job cheering on our boys and trying to fire up our Fans!! WTG cheerleaders.  ;) ;D
[/quote]

5 days and counting!!! Going to be a great game and I can't wait! I'm proud of the boys, coaches, cheerleaders and fans. They make the community of Kirbyville proud!  :)

[quote name="cheerthemon09" post="716027" timestamp="1258950960"]
[quote author=kvillefan1992 link=topic=62743.msg715949#msg715949 date=1258944326]
Only 5 more days til gametime!!! Lets go WILDCATS!! Oh and I just wanted to give a shout out to all the Kville Cheerleaders for doing such a FANTASTIC job cheering on our boys and trying to fire up our Fans!! WTG cheerleaders.  ;) ;D
[/quote]

5 days and counting!!! Going to be a great game and I can't wait! I'm proud of the boys, coaches, cheerleaders and fans. They make the community of Kirbyville proud!  :)
[/quote]

aww...good post "cheerthemon09"...LOL Cant wait to see this game. I'll be there "CHEERING" them on!!! LETS GO WILDCATS!!

[quote name="Cortnie_Baybee" post="716217" timestamp="1258996371"]
[quote author=Pirates73 link=topic=62743.msg714502#msg714502 date=1258832380]
[/quote]
Ummm. for the refs cheated evrybody knw we one that game so its really nothing to it and just best of luck to both teams
[/quote]

What are you talking about? 

[quote name="Cortnie_Baybee" post="716217" timestamp="1258996371"]
[/quote]
Ummm. for the refs cheated evrybody knw we one that game so its really nothing to it and just best of luck to both teams
[/quote]

????? and keep the ref bashing down.  No need in it and if you are refering to the Kville/Arp game last yr you must not have seen it.  That was a good clean game worth the price of admission as this weeks game will be too.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="716240" timestamp="1258998119"]
[quote author=Cortnie_Baybee link=topic=62743.msg716217#msg716217 date=1258996371]
[/quote]
[/quote]

????? and keep the ref bashing down.  No need in it and if you are refering to the Kville/Arp game last yr you must not have seen it.  That was a good clean game worth the price of admission as this weeks game will be too.
[/quote]
I agree..I have no idea what this person is talking about. Last years game was an awesome sight to see, however the only thing I hope we have corrected is the punt return fumbling or Kick off return. Had we not fumbled these the score may have been a bit different.

[quote name="Volley_baller2010" post="716284" timestamp="1259003194"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=62743.msg714224#msg714224 date=1258814972]
Go Arp.   
[/quote] Go Dangerfield smash dem Bucs!!
[/quote]

Dangerfield will kill EC:)
[/quote]

Who's Volley? Your 1st cousin?

It will be close but I think Kville pulls this one out by 7 points. Arp has a reputation of playing weak opponents in the regular season so I think they will not know what hits them Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83