KIRBYVILLE VS ARP PREDICTIONS

Guest ~old_wildcat~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="714077" timestamp="1258782945"]
Umm...not sure!  Apparently we were a lot better than Kville thought, and if we had won what would the wildcats predict for us against Arp?  With that being said...

Kirbyville -- 30
Arp -- 14
[/quote]
No offense to Anuhuac but K-ville didnt really open up the playbook tonite. Just ran basic plays so we wouldn't show to much for the next opponent. Defense played soild, didn't take Alverez to go deep in playbook.

[quote name="dray2002" post="714122" timestamp="1258787360"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=62743.msg714077#msg714077 date=1258782945]
Umm...not sure!  Apparently we were a lot better than Kville thought, and if we had won what would the wildcats predict for us against Arp?  With that being said...

Kirbyville -- 30
Arp -- 14
[/quote]
[color=red]No offense to Anuhuac but K-ville didnt really open up the playbook tonite. Just ran basic plays so we wouldn't show to much for the next opponent. Defense played soild, didn't take Alverez to go deep in playbook. [/color]
[/quote]

whoah, don't say that! cuz i said pretty much the same thing in another thread and some folks did take offense.

[quote name="wowzer99" post="714133" timestamp="1258788596"]
[quote author=dray2002 link=topic=62743.msg714122#msg714122 date=1258787360]
Umm...not sure!  Apparently we were a lot better than Kville thought, and if we had won what would the wildcats predict for us against Arp?  With that being said...

Kirbyville -- 30
Arp -- 14
[/quote]
[color=red]No offense to Anuhuac but K-ville didnt really open up the playbook tonite. Just ran basic plays so we wouldn't show to much for the next opponent. Defense played soild, didn't take Alverez to go deep in playbook. [/color]
[/quote]

whoah, don't say that! cuz i said pretty much the same thing in another thread and some folks did take offense.
[/quote]
I knew what the gameplan was Thursday, got it from the horses mouth. It is what it is!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="dray2002" post="714122" timestamp="1258787360"]
Umm...not sure!  Apparently we were a lot better than Kville thought, and if we had won what would the wildcats predict for us against Arp?  With that being said...

Kirbyville -- 30
Arp -- 14
[/quote]
No offense to Anuhuac but K-ville didnt really open up the playbook tonite. Just ran basic plays so we wouldn't show to much for the next opponent. Defense played soild, didn't take Alverez to go deep in playbook.
[/quote]

I'm as much of a Wildcat Fan as any man in Kirbyville,I don't know what Coach Alvarez did in the Playbook,and you are only guessing what He did...All I know is Anahuac put up more of a fight,than any team Kirbyville has faced this season...Anahuac did a great job containing the running game all night...You can't win every game by 60 points just to satisfy big egos,Iv'e been a Wildcat Fan for 40 years or more,longer than a lot of you have been alive,Good Job Anahuac..!! Get your offense working and you'll be ok.... And Wildcat's get ready for another battle...Go Cat's..!!!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Kville99" post="714232" timestamp="1258815299"]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=62743.msg714216#msg714216 date=1258814299]
Go Arp.   
[/quote]
And you wonder why people don't like EC! It just came out of that trash hole in your face! I'm going to be the bigger MAN and wish ya'll good luck!
[/quote]

kville99 you need to back off a little and realize everyone dosen't love the Kirbyville Wildcats,the way we do..If it's the man's opinion,then let it be...you have your's he has his,and arguing about it,ain't gonna change nothing,just state the facts the way they are...I may not agree with everything you say about Kirbyville,but I WILL respect your opinion...just nickle knowledge from an old timer,take it or leave it....ain't gonna cost you nothing....

"GO WILDCAT's"

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="714314" timestamp="1258820074"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=62743.msg714232#msg714232 date=1258815299]
Go Arp.   
[/quote]
And you wonder why people don't like EC! It just came out of that trash hole in your face! I'm going to be the bigger MAN and wish ya'll good luck!
[/quote]

kville99 you need to back off a little and realize everyone dosen't love the Kirbyville Wildcats,the way we do..If it's the man's opinion,then let it be...you have your's he has his,and arguing about it,ain't gonna change nothing,just state the facts the way they are...I may not agree with everything you say about Kirbyville,but I WILL respect your opinion...just nickle knowledge from an old timer,take it or leave it....ain't gonna cost you nothing....

"GO WILDCAT's"
[/quote]

I guess we could all learn something from this. Thanks Oldwildcat! My family has lived in kville pretty much all our lives, and we have supported them for as long as I know. I couldnt think of any other team that deserves to be where they are right now. I'm so proud of our boys for playing hard and winning with Class!!! I'm ready for this next weeks game, its going to be a tough match up.

[size=16pt]GO FIGHT WIN!!![/size]

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="714400" timestamp="1258826191"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=62743.msg714314#msg714314 date=1258820074]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=62743.msg714232#msg714232 date=1258815299]
Go Arp.   
[/quote]
[/quote]

"GO WILDCAT's"
[/quote]

I guess we could all learn something from this. Thanks Oldwildcat! My family has lived in kville pretty much all our lives, and we have supported them for as long as I know. I couldnt think of any other team that deserves to be where they are right now. I'm so proud of our boys for playing hard and winning with Class!!! I'm ready for this next weeks game, its going to be a tough match up.

[size=16pt]GO FIGHT WIN!!![/size]
[/quote]

Yep I know what you mean...Iv'e been around awhile myself....It's gonna be a Tough Battle for the Wildcats,But some of them have been there before, And this will help ...I just hope they get it all together this week,You gotta try to play mistake free ball at this level,fumbles and penalties will get you in a hole quick..And it's not like regular season play,you don't get another chance next week...you go home...Best Of Luck To The Wildcat's...!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami