HOW FAR WILL K-VILLE MAKE IT??

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="brianmcd" post="713077" timestamp="1258740413"]
Anauhauc will end it for K-ville tonight in Dayton
[/quote]

Wellllllll  if that happens then I will be the first to congratulate you...But untill....I'm gonna hold my congrats for a little while longer... ;D...Arp will tell the story..If Kirbyville can hold down the penalties,control the ball,run Ford at least 30 times against Arp .Then I think K-ville could get back to the big dance..And Anahuac K-ville is not over-looking you or anyone else..Coach Alvarez and the coaching staff are a class act,and way to smart to just assume anything...JMO

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="713102" timestamp="1258742710"]
[quote author=brianmcd link=topic=62687.msg713077#msg713077 date=1258740413]
[/quote]

Wellllllll  if that happens then I will be the first to congratulate you...But untill....I'm gonna hold my congrats for a little while longer... ;D
[/quote]

LOL...one game at a time should be the thinking!  If ya'll should win tonight I will be pulling for the Wildcats in their remaining game(s)!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Anafanatic" post="713105" timestamp="1258743364"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=62687.msg713102#msg713102 date=1258742710]
[quote author=brianmcd link=topic=62687.msg713077#msg713077 date=1258740413]
[/quote]

Wellllllll  if that happens then I will be the first to congratulate you...But untill....I'm gonna hold my congrats for a little while longer... ;D
[/quote]

LOL...one game at a time should be the thinking!  If ya'll should win tonight I will be pulling for the Wildcats in their remaining game(s)!
[/quote]

I Agree Totally..

I want to see Kville and Newton both in the state finals. but its hard to say Newton will beat Dangerfield. In my own personal opion I don't think anyone from 4a down in this area could beat Dangerfield right now. Don't get me wrong Newton has a chance but it's a slim one.

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="713113" timestamp="1258743609"]
I want to see Kville and Newton both in the state finals. but its hard to say Newton will beat Dangerfield. In my own personal opion I don't think anyone from 4a down in this area could beat Dangerfield right now. Don't get me wrong Newton has a chance but it's a slim one.
[/quote]

Wow!!!! from 4A down????? While they are no doubt a very good 2A I do not believe they could beat Dayton, PNG, or quite a few others.

[/quote]Thank You for sharing Your Opinion with Us, Thank Goodness You are in the Minority. Try the Power of Positive Thinking, Please. Go EAGLES ...... Go CATS ...... Go EAGLES. 22-2A Rules ...... Newton, Kirbyville and Woodville Movin' On.

[/quote]

Gilmer a 3A team beat them this year already....

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="mmccary" post="713203" timestamp="1258752432"]
[quote author=Jcmeek83 link=topic=62687.msg713113#msg713113 date=1258743609]
[/quote]

Gilmer a 3A team beat them this year already....
[/quote]

True...Daingerfield's only loss.....Gilmer could beat a lot of college teams.. ;D

I want to see Kville and Newton both in the state finals. but its hard to say Newton will beat Dangerfield. [b]In my own personal opion I don't think anyone from 4a down in this area could beat Dangerfield right now.[/b] Don't get me wrong Newton has a chance but it's a slim one.
[/quote]well lets see Gilmer in 3a and they crushed D-field. I bet there are a lot of teams in 3a and 4a that would mop the floor with D-Field JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont