Out Of Control 10U takes 2nd in Splendora, 3rd in Lake Charles!

Guest Darren33

Guest Darren33
I have to brag a bit on my girls (namely because a few of you have helped feed me girls for this team), and well, I'm just plain proud of them.  I promise not to do this everytime we place well in a tournament.  But we started a year ago with a bunch of kids moving out of 8U Coach pitch and entered the Select 10U route as a young team.  They went just under 0.500 on wins in their first year of play, and we were actually pretty satisfied with that, all things considered., but it was tough   They are now in their second year and are building steam by the minute.

Two weekends ago they took 3rd place in Lake Charles at a USFA State Qualifier, but more impressive was this past weekend when they took 2nd in tough play against some strong Houston teams in a 10 team USFA State Qualifier.  The Championship game vs. TPS-99 was rained out, so it was not played, and we walked with the 2nd place hardware.  Our only loss (including pool play) in the tournament was to TPS-99, who is currently seeded #1 in the state of Texas by USFA (and #4 Nationally), and we were beating them solidly until the 5th inning, but wound up loosing by 2.  Next time we will get it.

I believe these kid will continue to represent our area well.

If you can't tell, I'm a bit excited on this group!

Darren33    (409) 284-2879

Guest Darren33
USFA just posted the 10U A Team rankings after last weekend, and they have OOC-99 as seeded 3rd in Texas out of 64, and 16th nationally!

Hope we can stay there ;D

Darren...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83