What was your moment of the weekend in the playoffs?

ljeicp08

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="fwstangs" post="709899" timestamp="1258399654"]
Angleton score 3-2 deep into the game. Diggs hobbled and the other horses could not carry the load - I think Dayton and PNG have a good chance to shutdown this offense, I did not before - but things have changed!!
[/quote]

Does anyone know what Digg's specific injury is? I know it "leg" realted, but that's all.

[quote name="westend1" post="709648" timestamp="1258385299"]
I have to say it was Caleb Bluitt, Bruins soph d-lineman, who scooped up a fumble and stumbled, bumbled 50 yards for our first TD.   Actually, he ran pretty well.
[/quote]
That was awesome!!! ;D...he was like in slow motion, but no one could catch'em...he's the fastest D-lineman.

[quote name="liltex" post="708983" timestamp="1258320434"]
The worst moment -Dayton's ball inside the 35 yd.line 4th down and 4 yds.needed and after a shotgun snap for some stupid reason Andreas #10 takes a knee ??? :oCoach Stewart goes ballistic on a OC.What the Heck ?
[/quote] uh huh and everyone in the stands on vidor side looking at everyone on Dayton side almost like the wave hands up scratching heads :D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="710186" timestamp="1258416805"]
I have to say Nederland trying and getting the onside kick against Crosby to make a comeback from very slim odds to make it a game.  Nederland fans had all but gone to sleep until the score just before the recovery.  They went from wimpering to barking again. 
[/quote]

That onside kick play was AWESOME.  That player jumping up to get the ball was incredible. 

[quote name="GCMPats" post="709919" timestamp="1258400887"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=62443.msg709899#msg709899 date=1258399654]
Angleton score 3-2 deep into the game. Diggs hobbled and the other horses could not carry the load - I think Dayton and PNG have a good chance to shutdown this offense, I did not before - but things have changed!!
[/quote]

Does anyone know what Digg's specific injury is? I know it "leg" realted, but that's all.
[/quote]

Here is a link from a Brazoria County news source, which is an article in regards to the Angleton-Terry game.  It says that Diggs is still "hobbled and clearly not 100%" after twisting his ankle against Manvel, which was the game they ended up losing. 

http://thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=042545153ef604c7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami