Mart vs. Evadale

tram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest checkmate
Football, hookem..this year...it has always been my opinion all year that the district Evadale is in is one of the weakest in the state...and I think after tonight I will have been proven right...Now everyone..HE ASKED ME..so please dont call me names for stating my opinion and answering his question.

Checkmate you might be right, everyone on this thread knows that what you say could be a possibility but they are just being proud supporters of their team and you know how that goes.  Mart is probably loaded for a bear.  We just have to wait and see. Coach williams and his staff will be as prepared as they can be.  They will have given the boys all that they need to win the game, the rest is up to them. I hope for the best

I agree with true blue! Checkmate if you have nothing better to say you need to go play somewhere else because I'm tired of reading your negative posts against the rebels... I can't put it back either it wont fit lol  ;D
GOOD LUCK REBELS!!!!!!!!!        FUPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

[quote name="True Blue" post="713209" timestamp="1258753208"]
Checkmate Did someone from Evadale piss in your sand box when you were a kid. We have heard you over and over tell our kids that the only reason that they are winners is lack of comp. Look go play some were else. We dont wont to here it anymore. Enough is enough
[/quote]

Amen!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont