I-10 Closed for Restriping - Not

The Bmt Enterprise reported that the East lanes of I-10 by Wallisville will be closed tonight from 9pm-5am for restriping.  Well, that was last night according to the DOT at Anahuac.  The Enterprise apparently misread the Twitter they got from the DOT.  Everyone be careful tonight and good luck to your team.  GO INDIANS!

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="705857" timestamp="1258124481"]
The Bmt Enterprise reported that the East lanes of I-10 by Wallisville will be closed tonight from 9pm-5am for restriping.  Well, that was last night according to the DOT at Anahuac.  The Enterprise apparently misread the Twitter they got from the DOT.  Everyone be careful tonight and good luck to your team.  GO INDIANS!
[/quote]

I live nearby....I think the re=stripping is on the feeder/access roads not the highway.....They've only been working on it for about 115 years.  :(
Have a safe trip.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="705883" timestamp="1258126125"]
[quote author=Old61Eagle link=topic=62314.msg705857#msg705857 date=1258124481]
[/quote]

I live nearby....I think the re=stripping is on the feeder/access roads not the highway.....They've only been working on it for about 115 years.  :(
Have a safe trip.
[/quote] ROFL that is the truth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami