KIRBYVILLE WILDCATS VS CORRIGAN-CAMDEN /PREDICTIONS

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Anafanatic" post="703443" timestamp="1257871356"]
Kirbyville - 41
Corrigan - 22

Good luck to both teams!  Hopefully our Panthers can give the winner a good game next week.
[/quote]

should be a good game...Good Luck On your Run in the playoffs...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck K-Ville and CC. I hope no one gets hurt and have a fun game. As a father of a Arp Senior on the team i read alot of post and have to remember that it is good to be in Texas and have pride in your school and your town. I'm lucky i have a son that will be a freshman next year so i hope we have this to talk about for many years. Good Luck again from Arp to both teams.

Guest wildcat58
hey everyone seriously now, we should all be worried about arp tiggers personal well being. making illiterate and nonsensical statements is a sign that all is not right in his fantasy world. he is obviously only coming on and making brash statements on here to illicit a response, so lets just treat him like the whining infant he is , and ignore him and he will go away, just like arp did last year.

[quote name="sumospud" post="703767" timestamp="1257899717"]
Good luck K-Ville and CC. I hope no one gets hurt and have a fun game. As a father of a Arp Senior on the team i read alot of post and have to remember that it is good to be in Texas and have pride in your school and your town. I'm lucky i have a son that will be a freshman next year so i hope we have this to talk about for many years. Good Luck again from Arp to both teams.
[/quote]
Spoken like a true father and Texan. Pride in one's children and where you live are what it is about to be human. No better seat on Fridays than in the stands watching your kid play high school football in Texas. I miss it. Good luck to all the playoff teams in east Texas, including Kirbyville, Corrigan-Camden, Newton and yes even Arp. Hope everyone stays healthy.

[quote name="sumospud" post="703767" timestamp="1257899717"]
[/quote]

You are so nice, and different from the other Arp fans. Your post was from the heart and I respect Arp a little more now! Good luck in your playoff run and hope to see you guys soon.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="704050" timestamp="1257943345"]
[quote author=sumospud link=topic=62060.msg703767#msg703767 date=1257899717]
[/quote]

You are so nice, and different from the other Arp fans. Your post was from the heart and I respect Arp a little more now! Good luck in your playoff run and hope to see you guys soon.
[/quote]

Well put Kvillefan, I Don't believe that there is any genuine hate,between Arp & Kirbyville fans just some are a little more vocal than others and like to agitate people a little more than others...As long as it's all in fun,and dosen't get out of control I think it can be healthy for both teams ...JMO.... Good Luck To Both Teams...

Good luck to both teams. Really hope the Wildcats pull it out with no pun intended toward CC. CC is going to play hard winning or losing and it will take a big time effort for either team to win. Good luck From Arp. Should be an outstanding 1st round game. Might have to make the trip for this one.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="footballplayer" post="704966" timestamp="1258042438"]
Kirbyville wins this one they should make a state run
[/quote]

I agree, but Arp is gonna be the tough one.. I think they will beat CC...Newton beat them in pre-season 30/12...but in high school football anything can happen...

[quote name="jjspeed8" post="704598" timestamp="1257991864"]
Good luck to both teams. Really hope the Wildcats pull it out with no pun intended toward CC. CC is going to play hard winning or losing and it will take a big time effort for either team to win. Good luck From Arp. Should be an outstanding 1st round game. Might have to make the trip for this one.
[/quote]

Come on over...it should a be a great game! Be sure and wear your colors though, that way we will all know who JJspeed is...LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder