*West Brook vs. North Shore/WB wins 35-28

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="702162" timestamp="1257736827"]
Has any body heard or seen BOO BOO--he said he would come back and eat his crow if NS lost. Man up dude.
[/quote]

Where you been?  8)

congrats to West Brook, you proved me wrong.  I don't know what is more embarassing, admitting your own stupidity on this message board, or North Shore's play since the SLC game.  I have underestimated Brook and overestimated North Shore.

I didn't find out till last night who won.  I was at the deer lease and my only option for a news source was the Sherveport Times or Nacadoches Daily Sentinel.  Needless to say, the Nacadoches newspaper didn't have the score. 

I was impressed by how West Brook came from behind against a solid defense.  I will say this, I think West Brook is a year away from being legit state title contenders.  I think next year WEst Brook will be very hard to beat, and I think they have proved they are a better TEAM this year than last.  This year, bunch of overachievers playing together, last year, a buch of big-name primadonnas worried about their college careers.

Again, congrats to West Brook and good luck in the playoffs.  For your continued luck, I will continue to pick against you  ;D.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="703317" timestamp="1257861145"]
Wrong, I rode the short bus to school.  Thats why I'm ready to confess my love for the Bruins.  Before long the will ready to compete with the Texas Longhorns. 

See, I'm being realistic now.  According to you.
[/quote]

Have you ever tried scope or listermint---I am pickiig up a foul odor------have you been tailgating?  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476