Buna Vs. Evadale

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Volley_baller2010" post="696997" timestamp="1257362160"]
Evadale will loose b/c they dont play anything at all buna plays up to the 5A level and stays steady...might as well end this thread now b/c its stupid and wont happen evadale stop trying to play up to bunas level and drop it..
[/quote]

well i will say this i play on a college team with ryan wilburn a graduate and player who hit a homerun on buna in the area round last season from shelbyville who had seen evadale play, and told me that he believed that evadale could have definitely kept it close with buna if not beat them...  Its your opinion and i respect it but what 5A team has buna played? and, who will be yall's 2nd and 3rd pitchers now in the rotation?

[quote name="dascoon08" post="697655" timestamp="1257408304"]
[quote author=Volley_baller2010 link=topic=61850.msg696997#msg696997 date=1257362160]
Evadale will loose b/c they dont play anything at all buna plays up to the 5A level and stays steady...might as well end this thread now b/c its stupid and wont happen evadale stop trying to play up to bunas level and drop it..
[/quote]

well i will say this i play on a college team with ryan wilburn a graduate and player who hit a homerun on buna in the area round last season from shelbyville who had seen evadale play, and told me that he believed that evadale could have definitely kept it close with buna if not beat them...  Its your opinion and i respect it but what 5A team has buna played? and, who will be yall's 2nd and 3rd pitchers now in the rotation?
[/quote]

They always have a trick up their sleeves:)

This Topic is too funny, Yes Evadale has talent FOR THERE DISTRICT. Compare the schedules from the last few years. Then you tell me whats up. I can only think of a few players from Evadale that would even step on the field for Buna. I will admit they have some good players. Tucker is pearl and would def start for Buna. The Tuckers have a great family and good Baseball tradition in Buna, But there are some guys who couldnt even step on the field for Buna, Hence they moved to Evadale and are now "some of their top players". You asked.. Im ready for someone to be offended. It happens haha

• 3 weeks later...
hey volley baller, dont you have some girls forum to be posting on? you have displayed a massive amount of ignorance by opening your mouth. what good are YOU going to do on the baseball team? either way, if your a girl or a guy with "volley baller" in your screen name. im sure you aren't much of a threat to the evadale team. . . . and alumni 08? dude you graduated already, get off your moms computer and get a job.

[quote name="Mr. B Johnson" post="720813" timestamp="1259599072"]
hey volley baller, dont you have some girls forum to be posting on? you have displayed a massive amount of ignorance by opening your mouth. what good are YOU going to do on the baseball team? either way, if your a girl or a guy with "volley baller" in your screen name. im sure you aren't much of a threat to the evadale team. . . . and alumni 08? dude you graduated already, get off your moms computer and get a job.
[/quote]

You just showed your ignorance

[quote name="utfan06" post="723878" timestamp="1259971253"]
[quote author=Mr. B Johnson link=topic=61850.msg720813#msg720813 date=1259599072]
[/quote]

[/quote] you're the one who has posted over 900 posts. . . . . i may be ignorant but at least i have a life :)

[quote name="Mr. B Johnson" post="725500" timestamp="1260155930"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=61850.msg723878#msg723878 date=1259971253]
[quote author=Mr. B Johnson link=topic=61850.msg720813#msg720813 date=1259599072]
[/quote]

[/quote] you're the one who has posted over 900 posts. . . . . i may be ignorant but at least i have a life :)
[/quote]

This HAS to be one of the greatest come backs of all time!!! haha

[quote name="utfan06" post="725924" timestamp="1260224801"]
Its called having a cell phone that can access the internet which maybe that technology hasnt got to you yet.
[/quote]oh is that what its called?. . . . you know there better things to do with a phone like uh, talking to girls. . i know thats out of the question for you but maybe you should try it one day . . . .i dont know if i should be laughing at your comeback or the fact that you access this site on your cell phone. . . . . either way its pretty sad.    ;)

[quote name="Mr. B Johnson" post="720813" timestamp="1259599072"]
[/quote]

yes i am a girl:) and prolly know more about baseball then you will ever know but whos counting there... and the last time i checked this is a website to where ANYONE ANY AGE can be apart of so if you say others ignorance shows yours is truly showing at the moment sounds like the ignorance of an evadale Rebel figures nothing good ever comes from that town anyways...

I have lived in Evadale for 8 years. My wife has taught at both Buna and Evadale High School. There is no doubt that their is no love loss between the two communities. I have had the opportunity to live in several areas and one thing always happens, one community close to another really does not care for one another.

Believe me it is worse if they have high schools that are the same size and end up in the same district together. But in our case we are different classifications and so our playing can only happen if our coaches choose to make it happen.

These are two proud schools that adore their teams and players. It seems interesting that at the present time Buna has a coach that grew up in and played for Evadale, while Evadale has a coach that did the same at Buna. Do you think they had to turn in their former student cards because they now wear those hated other colors?

Come on, folks! People know my support for the Rebels, but will my life be ruined if the Cougars have a great year in baseball or any sport for that matter. If the teams end up playing in baseball I hope that it is the biggest crowd of people ever at a baseball game. Believe when I say that the winner won't be treated like a WWE loser and have to leave Jasper County. And further more I hope that both teams bring home hardware from Round Rock this season! Just Like I hope Kirbyville wins the football championship and that Kountze, HJ, Ozen or some other team wins basketball, and any other SETX teams win in track, softball, golf, tennis and one-act play.

Good luck to both teams as the season approaches and if we do play I hope to see both communities well represented in the bleachers.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="727641" timestamp="1260476179"]
I have lived in Evadale for 8 years. My wife has taught at both Buna and Evadale High School. There is no doubt that their is no love loss between the two communities. I have had the opportunity to live in several areas and one thing always happens, one community close to another really does not care for one another.

Believe me it is worse if they have high schools that are the same size and end up in the same district together. But in our case we are different classifications and so our playing can only happen if our coaches choose to make it happen.

These are two proud schools that adore their teams and players. It seems interesting that at the present time Buna has a coach that grew up in and played for Evadale, while Evadale has a coach that did the same at Buna. Do you think they had to turn in their former student cards because they now wear those hated other colors?

Come on, folks! People know my support for the Rebels, but will my life be ruined if the Cougars have a great year in baseball or any sport for that matter. If the teams end up playing in baseball I hope that it is the biggest crowd of people ever at a baseball game. Believe when I say that the winner won't be treated like a WWE loser and have to leave Jasper County. And further more I hope that both teams bring home hardware from Round Rock this season! Just Like I hope Kirbyville wins the football championship and that Kountze, HJ, Ozen or some other team wins basketball, and any other SETX teams win in track, softball, golf, tennis and one-act play.

Good luck to both teams as the season approaches and if we do play I hope to see both communities well represented in the bleachers.
[/quote]aww, how cute. . . .such a beautiful and heart-warming post. serously! can you get anymore lame?

[quote name="Volley_baller2010" post="727613" timestamp="1260472126"]
yes i am a girl:) and prolly know more about baseball then you will ever know but whos counting there... and the last time i checked this is a website to where ANYONE ANY AGE can be apart of so if you say others ignorance shows yours is truly showing at the moment sounds like the ignorance of an evadale Rebel figures nothing good ever comes from that town anyways...
[/quote]

[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=61850.msg727641#msg727641 date=1260476179]

[/quote]

oh great. . .now look what you did, you woke up the Rebel Yeller with your evadale insults. . . . . now he is going to get all emotional. :(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83