standout players

godogs

I was talking about this last season goofball!

Hey espn where did the big tackle from ozen end up going? Name was Randall? Number 90 or 99? I watch him when they played Marshall.

Southern. How's Marshall look next season?

If the right Coach gets a hold of him he will be a manchild. Good looking player. Marshall will be ok but they moved back up north so they will have a much more difficult time going deep. Now first round Texas High, Second Highland Park, Third Euless Trinity and on and on. They have a really good qb but they lost everyone. I live in huffman but have have friends in Marshall. We are in with Bh, Forest Brook, Galena Park and that bunch.

ETBU.....Texas High' date=' then HP?? Ouch[/quote']

Yea not to much fun. I knew when they came south they would go deep but now that they are back up north not going to be that easy. They will competive but east texas football and the Dallas Metroplex is pretty strong.

O

ETBU...What do you think about Dayton filing that Appeal?

I dont blame them one bit. Huffman has to drive through dayton to get to Bh. Go figure. I dont think they will win and hope they dont because then it gives us a nine team district. On top of that how can the Dayton Coach site the reason that the distrcit is not that strong? The one he came from is not that strong either. Dayton has been ok through the years until they would meet up with Texas City or LaMarque? :shock: Or better yet bring them up to East Texas. :lol:

O

I dont blame them one bit. Huffman has to drive through dayton to get to Bh. Go figure. I dont think they will win and hope they dont because then it gives us a nine team district. On top of that how can the Dayton Coach site the reason that the distrcit is not that strong? The one he came from is not that strong either. Dayton has been ok through the years until they would meet up with Texas City or LaMarque? :shock: Or better yet bring them up to East Texas. :lol:

etbu,

The Dayton coach did not say that. I was stirring the pot a bit. :D I know that's got to come as a suprise. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder