*Memorial vs. Channelview/FALCONS WIN!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bigd92" post="691753" timestamp="1256959381"]
Piss poor coaching; when it rains it pours; sfa85 I have to say you are correct indeed.Harrison has himself to blame for his playcalling in the end.No excuses but its crazy that he made those calls.
[/quote]

I'm just curious.. were you at the game?? I was and I don't think that is was what you call "piss poor coaching" it was all about execution... drop passes to many bad fumbles on the snap...etc.. so I just want to make sure you were watching the same game I was.. I thought that play calling was fine just did not execute..

My Titans are not focused. We think that someone is gonna give us something, it's the mindset that a team is 0-8 and that they're gonna lay down for us, because we think we're good. Freak that nobody cares if you were in the news paper on the news. The is gonna freak with our heads now! I still say it wasn't play calling as much as it was dropped passes while wide open, fumbling while on the channel view 5 yard line. Cv Came to win. Can you  belive that crap!!!!!!! FREAK,FREAK, FREAK, FREAK

I dont know what game magmanus was at but the play calling was terrible, you get a team playing 8-9 in a box and you still try to run the ball, its been going on for two weeks and will go on again next week in Baytown. Teams don't respect us throwing the ball and why would you, we have done nothing all year to make teams respect us. If we make it to the playoffs unless something drastically changes I see a one and done type deal and its sad because Memorial has some of the best talent in this area and the state. Like someone said we should have hired a guy from outside the area. Also, on fourth and four after getting back in the game throwing the ball, he runs the ball on 3rd an 4th downs with no timeouts left, ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! Just sad.

[quote name="bcjag09" post="692429" timestamp="1257006422"]
What in the world happened?
[/quote]I think it's more a team playing an 0-8 team and thinking they didn't come to play football. The game still has to be played. Getting caught looking to the playoffs when theirs two games left in the season. We are a running football team that should throw at least 25 times a game, because we have very good receivers. ??? :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

It was coaching period; their is division within the coaches too; they were about to fight each other. BTW Im at all the games magmus.Xbox has no faith in the kids he have out there and its apparent by his conservative playcalling.You get in the paper and take the blame and you say being conservative loss it for you and you come to 3rd and 6 and 4th and six no time outs and you run the ball. PIss Poor coaching and play as a whole.I listen to these cats that get on heree and say PAM has all this talent they even go as far to say some of the best in the state; CMON man thats ridiculous; we have avg players with avg ability and a football IQ of ZERO. I have always been real about what they have in talent; no more than any other school in this area. The difference is Some coaches like Neuman aT Nederland can take what he has and experiment and put kids in a position to be successful. These types of let downs will continue until PAISD bring in someone qualified from the outside with his own staff. These clowns has to go; Im done with the Titans until change occurs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami