Liberty vs. Tarkington/Liberty wins 26-18

[quote name="etbu" post="691458" timestamp="1256956364"]
Think anyway Liberty can beat CSprings.
[/quote]There is no way Liberty beats Coldspring. Coldspring has too much speed on the field,and their defense is solid. I think they would have beat Cleveland if they had a solid field to play on.
Good luck to both teams. I say Coldsprings by 50 or more. Get off the good stuff and come back to earth etbu.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="692048" timestamp="1256965968"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=61569.msg691458#msg691458 date=1256956364]
[/quote]There is no way Liberty beats Coldspring. Coldspring has too much speed on the field,and their defense is solid. I think they would have beat Cleveland if they had a solid field to play on.
Good luck to both teams. I say Coldsprings by 50 or more. Get off the good stuff and come back to earth etbu.

Same person that picked Cleveland by fourteen and Shepherd to beat Huffman. Who is on the good stuff? Get a bigger bag next time maybe get you back on track.

[/quote]

[quote name="etbu" post="692069" timestamp="1256966270"]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=61569.msg692048#msg692048 date=1256965968]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=61569.msg691458#msg691458 date=1256956364]

My bag is big enough. Come on think about it Liberty is'nt that good of a team and nothing aginst them but I dont think they can keep up with Coldsprings offence. They are too fast plus they can throw the ball well. We will see friday night how bad it is.

Same person that picked Cleveland by fourteen and Shepherd to beat Huffman. Who is on the good stuff? Get a bigger bag next time maybe get you back on track.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="692099" timestamp="1256967196"]
Thats great. I was just telling what I think. I don't know how well you follow the district. What do you think about Huffman/Tarkington. Im thinkind Huffman by a touchdown.
[/quote]

Yea prolly Huffman but have not followed the district to much more into the East Texas scene. I was just giving updates on the game bc grad ask me to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami