Why is everyone so SCARED of humor?

I figured since we're gonna do the scared thing, and since it's Halloween, I'd give those of us that love football, but not the online or in the stands "mouth foamers" a place to come and chuckle a little, but with a high school football theme...

Like the unveiling of the new LCM waterfall this afternoon, home side of the field.  It will be more in keeping with the "Bear Cave" atmosphere, as the Battlin' Bears go under the rain fed waterfall coming from the area where the band usually sits.  It is rumored (there's that word again) that a couple of band members will dress up as salmon, with blue and red stripes, in honor of today's worthy opponent, the Lumberton Raiders.  Bear football players will then chase the aforementioned "salmon", working up a lather that will quickly disappear on the muddy field the gridiron. 

What about your school?...

Newton had a stadium face lift this summer and everything is real nice, except I don't have a cup holder on my arm rest in my reserve seat and when I get to foaming at the mouth, sometimes my drink slips through my hand from all that foam and seems to always land on this real nice blue haired lady that sits in front of me. Come to think of it though, she really wasn't that nice the last two times that happened.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="SETXsports Broadcaster" post="690807" timestamp="1256933808"]
Try walking up some of the bleachers on the Jasper Stadium reserved seating side, is taking your life in your hands.....its SCARY....I think the timber is also from the ALamo :o :o :o
[/quote]

ALL I CAN SAY IS:::: ROFLMAO...... ;D ;D :D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="690826" timestamp="1256934674"]
Newton had a stadium face lift this summer and everything is real nice, except I don't have a cup holder on my arm rest in my reserve seat and when I get to foaming at the mouth, sometimes my drink slips through my hand from all that foam and seems to always land on this real nice blue haired lady that sits in front of me. Come to think of it though, she really wasn't that nice the last two times that happened.
[/quote]

You gotta be careful with them blue haired ladies, especially around the LCM area...I foamed at the mouth one time, some of it kind of landed on one in front of me, she turned around sweetly, an...BAM!..I never saw that purse until it hit me upside the head...knocked my glasses into the Gulf of Mexico.  Good thing she was only 95...

BTW, I am definitely a GOOD Karma slut...soc click away on the "applaud" icon...Cause I know the superserious sourpusses will be clicking the "smite" icon...

One more on the little old blue haired ladies...I once saw one take a tumble walking down the stairs of the stadium...looked like that saber toothed squirrel "Scrat" from all the Ice Age movies...made the same noises too...OOF...OOOHH...EEEK...DOH...landed on her feet, raised her arms, at which point the sudent section gave her a 8, 8.5,9, 10, 10, 10, and a 9.5.  I hear there was also a proposal of marriage, but the 18 year old senior won't fess up...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124