C.E. King @ Dayton predictions??

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="knightrider" post="685904" timestamp="1256503829"]
55-10 dayton. could be a field day for the bronx ::) ::) ;D
[/quote]

It will be a field day if they can keep thier hands on the ball.If they can do that I dont see C.E.King scoring at all

King had a fast running back that graduated last  year just wondering if he went to college? Won or was at the top in the hundred meters in many of a track meet. Just wondering.

[quote name="etbu" post="686192" timestamp="1256521438"]
King had a fast running back that graduated last  year just wondering if he went to college? Won or was at the top in the hundred meters in many of a track meet. Just wondering.
[/quote] I remember that kid when Dayton played King last year. Daytons "D" kept him on his heels the whole game and when he ran to outside he was never ever able to turn the corner one time-- he got so frustrated that he got a P/F flag thrown on him for trying to take out the Bronco's bench.

The offense is looking pretty good right now.  I think there were at least 3 drops that would have been touchdowns against galena park. But there is big play potential at every snap.  Taking care of the ball is paramount from here on out.  I'm impressed with delasbour, he hits the hole like a running back from the linebacker position.  I would like to see the defense toughen up a little bit and bring that killer instinct to the forefront.  I'd like to see them swarming like sharks when there is blood in the water.  Also, kudos to plough, at GP he blew up there wedge on a kickoff and stuck his helmet in the return mans chin.  It's nice to see one of yours beat four of theirs.  As for CE KING, the broncos should hang fifty on them, but I'm really looking for the defense to step it up.

[quote name="etbu" post="686192" timestamp="1256521438"]
[/quote]His name was Alvester Alexander and he went to Wyoming.

[quote name="rollinac" post="686555" timestamp="1256572077"]
Dayton should win this game fairly handily but I wouldn't say we're gonna hang 50 on them.  Probably 42-14 or so.  [b]Our defense seems to be letting down after we get a lead[/b] and hopefully that'll stop.
[/quote]

we can't seem to get off the field.... It seems, we either score in 3 or 4 plays or turn the ball over. Our D spent a lot of time on the field.

[quote name="dayton" post="686640" timestamp="1256577248"]
Also.... we seem a heck of a lot more explosive with Payton at receiver. As the Broncos polish up and start limiting mistakes... look out.  :o
[/quote] I was concerned if Payton would come back from the injury and be a little tentative,but it seems it has  had the opposite effect on him (true sign of winner) the boy is completely on fire. Looks like he loves his new role ! He's gone from being a target to being an all around dangerous weapon and the whole team is starting to vortex around him. I like what I'm seeing on the field the pride,.enthusiasm and best of all the whole team coming together as a unit. --Get ready for another deep run in playoffs---GO BRONCO'S--

Ploch did have a big game.  It was kind of weird because the team won by thirty but you could see so many areas for improvement. They should be tough when they are firing on all cylinders.  I'm still looking for a couple of big games from the defense.  I know they have the talent, but I would like to see 4 quarters of lockdown defense (and no special teams errors).  Also, does anyone know when #32 (d-line) will be back on defense and what kind of injury he has?

The Dayton defense has the talent to be one of the best units Stewart has coached.
They have not yet played four quarters of shut out football.
Still say the defense when Smesny was a senior was the best.

If Dayton can get together over the next two games and play mistake free football and limit the errors, they really have the talent to get to the quarter finals (especially in the bracket they will be in).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder