woodville at hemphill for the 3rd spot who wins?

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Kirbyville Just Played Woodville,From What I Saw Woodville Has The Potential If They Can Get It All Together..I'll Take Woodville On This One..

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="688469" timestamp="1256736706"]
[quote author=tse-tschese-staeste link=topic=61301.msg688464#msg688464 date=1256736443]
TXHORN_ET glad to see you could get away from your stud service and honey do's long enough to talk. Kamaryn says hey old man.
[/quote]

There's no time for a family reunion here! This is playoff spots we're talking about!
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sorry Ron I did not intend to get your panties in a wad.

Woodville 40
Hemphill  26

I mean heck the Houston CHronicle at CHron.com has J J Twine from Hemphill with 95 touchdowns, and only 74 yards...so if they get it inside the 1 yard line..whatch out!!!!!

I am joking about eh watch out, but they do have him at 95 touchdowns and 74 yards..check it out!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder