Get Together @ BWW

Raider24

Hey ,, I was serious !! I  put the idea out there , and i wanna play , someone said flag ,,, I guess so ,, I was saying full contact tackle , LOL 
Anyone got any ideas on how to put it together ect, ect ,,,  Im sure that with all the dads and coaches from each city in stjfl  , that each city can field atleast one team !!!  I think it would be a great event for the kids lol , and ya know all the wives would love to watch that , lol !!!
  I know my kids would just love to see that ,, lol

[quote name="LR33" post="690773" timestamp="1256932379"]
Come on Ice you know you cant take me. :o :o :o I will run all over Previs and you.  :P :P :P  But hey we will need somebody to do the MPRs. Never mind! You got beat on that too. :D :D :D Love you!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

That is low down and DIRTY!!!!! hahahahahahahaha I am cracking up bro. Listen you cant run the single wing in flag there's not enough people to [u][b][size=14pt]HIDE[/size][/b][/u] behind hahahahaha! Also we wouldn't need an MPR because of 21-0 skunk GAME OVER! then after that we will say as they do in barbershops "NEXT"

Hey , I don't have all the connections with these guys ,,, I put it out there , and I'll dedicated the time to practice and or play !
I think we need some of these coaches  with all the connections with each other to step up and put it together if they would be really interested to play !!! 

Guest RaiderMom
Oh my!!  I will definitely be there for this.. PLEEAASSEE set this up!!  I need a good laugh.  I haven't had one since you guys played softball a few months ago!!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83