KELLY GIRLS BASKETBALL!

The Kelly Bulldogs led by the legendary old-fashioned Steve Collazo are looking forward to a potential State Championship this 09-10 season. MVP of 5A District 3 Paige Burbank is looking to have another magnificent season at point gaurd. Paige averaged 6 steals per game with her swiftness and also gobbled up 8 rebounds a game. Paige scored 320 points last year averaging 16 a game. Shes really boiling into an excellent hooper because shes large and in charge at Kelly High School. "also the most sparkling girl at school" At center we have Mary Catherine Clark, a tenacious defender looking to reek havoc on anyone in her path. Mary Catherine averaged 8.9 blocks a game. Get in Mary's way and she'll bring you down, down to china town! Hot-Shot Jessica Ellis is looking to tear up the court this year, shes going to make it rain with 3 pointers while inflicting pain on any female...or male that crosses her path. Sarahglyn Bean doesnt only bring talent to the court but a fierce attitude like a lion "aka Simba" score much but on defense shes what we call a machine. Last but not least Kiera Airon brings the old-school funk to the court with her dazzling shake and bake moves and her quick pull up J! Seeing her play will make you leave the stadium without a heart because she stole it like a $2 dollar whore tehe. So if you dnt have anything to do on a tuesday or thursday night why dont you come watch the Lady Bulldogs tear up the court this season! Coach Collazo says "Freindship is like peeing on yourself:everyone can see it, but only you get he warm feeling that it brings" Youll feel it too after watching these girls in action!

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="fiveoclocksomewhere" post="686963" timestamp="1256592531"]
Let her game speak for itself. [/quote]

This quote is so true.  It brings up an interesting point.  I know of a few parents at Lumberton that should heed this advice.  The girl's basketball coach there has already started making moves to accomodate the coercion (a.k.a whining) of parents.  The girl's volleyball coach did the same thing.  Parents should let coaches do what they are getting paid to do without getting in the way.  To reiterate, "let her (his) game speak for itself".

I hate to say this but delusional parents are not so funny.  To say that Coach Baker and Coach Golson are both so weak that they would make coaching decisions based on parents whining is nuts!  Obviously your child is not playing as much as you want them too so insulting the coaches is your way to whine about it.  Perhaps you should spend more time working with your child in her sports instead of whining about her coaches!

Delusional ,

You talking to me? Are you freaking kidding me?

The Lumberton coach is struggling to do everything he can to get his team playing better. They are what, 1-6?

Since I have a daughter on the team, and she was recently moved up to varsity,  I  take your comments as an insult to me personally as a parent. Especially since you decided to post them on this Kelly thread that I commented on.

Sooo, if you are talking to me, here are a few FACTS for ya. My daughter was brought up to varsity against her wishes. She did not want to move up. Her mother and I did not want her to move up. She went to the coach and asked to be left down.  She was having a blast playing with her friends sub-varsity. Coach told her that she was obligated to play where he needed her to play.
 Contrary to what you are implying, I had NO contact with the coach. Whining, or otherwise to have her moved up.
You see, sometimes it is not all about "playing on varsity". She just wants to play  for the love of the game , whatever team it is does not matter. Now that she is on varsity a few days, she is getting some play time, the older girls are great to her, and she is doing fine.

And the above applies to both the volleyball and basketball teams.( She went up to varsity on both.)

If you have something to say to me in the future, why don't you come say it to my face? Because you don't have a freaking clue what you are talking about. You would rather sneak around and stir up crap over things you know nothing about.

See you in the stands.

Signed,
The Freshmans' Dad,
Willie Miller

[quote name="fiveoclocksomewhere" post="713183" timestamp="1258750112"]
Delusional ,

You talking to me? Are you freaking kidding me?

The Lumberton coach is struggling to do everything he can to get his team playing better. They are what, 1-6?

Since I have a daughter on the team, and she was recently moved up to varsity,  I  take your comments as an insult to me personally as a parent. Especially since you decided to post them on this Kelly thread that I commented on.

Sooo, if you are talking to me, here are a few FACTS for ya. My daughter was brought up to varsity against her wishes. She did not want to move up. Her mother and I did not want her to move up. She went to the coach and asked to be left down.  She was having a blast playing with her friends sub-varsity. Coach told her that she was obligated to play where he needed her to play.
 Contrary to what you are implying, I had NO contact with the coach. Whining, or otherwise to have her moved up.
You see, sometimes it is not all about "playing on varsity". She just wants to play  for the love of the game , whatever team it is does not matter. Now that she is on varsity a few days, she is getting some play time, the older girls are great to her, and she is doing fine.

And the above applies to both the volleyball and basketball teams.( She went up to varsity on both.)

If you have something to say to me in the future, why don't you come say it to my face? Because you don't have a freaking clue what you are talking about. You would rather sneak around and stir up crap over things you know nothing about.

See you in the stands.

Signed,
The Freshmans' Dad,
Willie Miller
[/quote]

:o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124