22-3A Game of the Week

Guest PeachPipe

Shepherd @ Liberty..... Winner probably gets 3rd Playoff Spot  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Shepherd @ Liberty..... Winner probably gets 3rd Playoff Spot

• Shepherd
    • Liberty

Guest PeachPipe

Liberty put themselves in prime position to make the playoffs by beating Huffman last Friday. If they beat Shepherd Friday night it wraps it up for the panthers.

I think Liberty will win this game and most likely will make the play offs but by 21 points - they have not beat anyone by that much all year (I really hope they do) also they had better not take Shepherd lightly cause they are a much improved team.  Also, I would not put Tarkington in a sure win at this time - they did beat a Splendora team that Liberty lost to.  Liberty needs to come prepared to play the next two weeks to make the playoffs.

Go Panthers  ;)

Guest stilljacked

Hey who are we kidding, WE all want to see Liberty beat Shepherd.  Shepherd is way to classy for the playoffs anyway.  I'm surprised they aren't a Christian Academy or in TAAPS or something because they are so classy.  From the Board Members, to the fans, to everyones favorite head coach.  I mean, dang, the pirates are in a class of their own.  To Liberty I will worn you about using noise makers such as horns and stuff.  My sources tell me the pirates no likey the horny!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder