Week 8 PeeWee Predictions

ndndad

LOL BAM ,, I do tend to forget bout that NED / PNG rivalry thing ,, LOL  If it makes you feel any better a friend of mine has a son on the NED (white) flag team that Ive been to watch and root for ,,, LOL

You guys know how hear say is , but I've heard Ned white has a "tricky" OF ,,  and I 've hear PNG (white)  has some  """MAN CHILD"'

giant who you would think about checking his card for age ,,, LOL  Hey all in fun , but thats what I've heard LOL

I think it's gona be one exciting series of playoffs , it's gona be a battle of very different offensive styles , the explosive speed from WOS ,, passing from PNG ,, hard nose ground pounding and deceptive running game of LUM (white) and NED !! 

LETs DON"T forget the hard hitting and unforgiving defenses that all these teams bring to the field !!!

In the end it's gona be a battle of executing the offense perfectly hard nose defense and alot of heart !!!

JUST ME ,, Im hoping for a good ole fashion rematch of  WOS vs LUM  in NOV ,,

L White , PNG White, and N White are all very good teams, vidor gold should know we have played them all!!  png was the most recent ! but since then we have changed the D up a bit which i think will work better for the faster Offences.... the one thing good about playin all these teams,  is if we have to play them again in the playoffs,  i think we will be better prepared. we only had 5 returning players this yr with all new coaches! the other 9 are 1st year players that have really impressed us. lookin forward to the game this weekend against png gray!! hopefully the kids walk away with a Win!!! goodluck to all the teams this weekend.

Remember it was a scrimmage.  I give you props on the scrimmage but that is it, again we did not have our quarterback, and two running backs which were playing baseball. BUT that doesn't matter these three kids are not important in my offense. ;D (Scalp'em) I'm hoping we can play PNG white first because we have saved all our trick plays for last. :P

In my opinion, which doesn't mean much, PN-G white looks like the most dangerous team right now. Saturday could be a reality check for Ned. White. Nothing against them, but they haven't played the strongest schedule up to this point. There should be some great games in the playoffs. I think everyone will be ready for the swinging gates and gadgets the second time around !  ;)

Have you looked at PNG White schedule? Division 1 is the strongest division. No disrespect to Div 2 & 3.

Have you seen the scores? No disrespect to the teams we've played, but two of the teams that we've played will for sure be in the playoffs and that's WOS and Ned Black. There might be another one that makes it in. I think like I've said before that you have WOS, Lumberton White, and PNG White followed by PNG Purple and Ned White. If you look at schedules, PNG Purple probably has the toughest schedule or WOS. We will see come playoff time.

Can't wait till Sat. installed new offense for pee wee white Ned. run right and run left.  No tricks this week hard nose football. ;D

Not gonna fall for that, regardless of what you say on here we expect you to run everything. You guys are not undefeated for nothing, we respect you guys but we can't wait for Saturday. It will be a CLASH OF THE TITANS, the Mustangs are prepared so watch out for the stampede cause were coming for ya HAHAHAHA It's all in good fun but seriously I pray that everyone this weekend has a safe game and no team returns with injuries, the weather is awesome and I can't wait for football on Saturday it just don't get any better! ;D ;D

Im wishing all teams good luck this weekend!!!    ICEWATER ,, I've picked WOS to win this week ,,, It's gona be the game of the week!

BTW ,, IM STILL HOPING FOR A GOOD OLE REMATCH , FROM  08 !!!!

NO DISRESPECT TO OTHER TEAMS ,,,,,  I personally want to see this !!!!

Can't wait till Sat. installed new offense for pee wee white Ned. run right and run left.  No tricks this week hard nose football. ;D

Not gonna fall for that, regardless of what you say on here we expect you to run everything. You guys are not undefeated for nothing, we respect you guys but we can't wait for Saturday. It will be a CLASH OF THE TITANS, the Mustangs are prepared so watch out for the stampede cause were coming for ya HAHAHAHA It's all in good fun but seriously I pray that everyone this weekend has a safe game and no team returns with injuries, the weather is awesome and I can't wait for football on Saturday it just don't get any better! ;D ;D

Ditto!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami