21 4A predictions for Sept 29

BH96

:shock: Bh Fan what is this? How many times have I gone to the matt for the Hill on this board and you do this to us? Ha Ha just kidding. I watched Forest Brook practice today while waiting to play vb. They have some good looking kids a some speed. Many of the parents I talked to are very excited about the new Head Coach from Northshore via Ft. Worth. I just tried to find out how the could have lost to Coldspring and could not get a straight answer. They do have a pretty good wr that is very fast and other than that should be interesting. Good luck to the Hill and all the teams from our district.

:shock: Bh Fan what is this? How many times have I gone to the matt for the Hill on this board and you do this to us? Ha Ha just kidding. I watched Forest Brook practice today while waiting to watch my daughter play vb. They have some good looking kids with some some speed. Many of the parents I talked to are very excited about the new Head Coach from Northshore via Ft. Worth. I just tried to find out how the could have lost to Coldspring and could not get a straight answer. They do have a pretty good wr that is very fast and some good looking kids. Good luck to the Hill and all the teams from our district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124