Whos gonna win district 23-1A

I guarantee Dawg Yeller is NOT from Colmesneil.....he's trying to get the pot stirred since we don't get on here and talk about the rest of the district.....

Dont let D-Yeller bother you colmesneilfan1, there is one in every crowd.

Back to topic, If the dawgs handle HD then it would make for a very good match up,and one I would have to

go watch for my self.(between the rebs and the dawgs)

I do think the rebs will take district

I guarantee I am from Colmesneil  I do not think u are from Colmesneil

THAT statment right there proves my point...everyone in Colmesneil knows who I am on these sites......so...where are you really from???? and why have you chosen to come on here and make our community look bad???  Make your own town look bad.....stay away from ours......

I guarantee I am from Colmesneil  I do not think u are from Colmesneil

THAT statment right there proves my point...everyone in Colmesneil knows who I am on these sites......so...where are you really from???? and why have you chosen to come on here and make our community look bad???  Make your own town look bad.....stay away from ours......

Now fella, lets quit bickering with one another, and get back to the whooping the bulldogs are going get. Just joking ya'll dang! this ought to be a good fought battle, between 2 class act programs. Still going with the Rebs on the district win, good luck Colmesneil with the rest of your season we will see you in a couple of weeks.

I know everyone in colmesneil and if u do not believe me here is my number u can call me

*********thats my cell #

Hello, Dalton Woodrome (or someone from Chester who knows and posted your cell number).......running back from Chester....I like your choice for a username, but you need to take care of Burkeville this week and stop trying to make Colmesneil look bad....55 to 6 bring back some memories???

lol well chester only has 20 something boys in their highschool  and colemesniel is the biggest school in district my hats off too ya chester you have handed the dawgs a whippin a time or two  ;D lmao

True...but you don't see Colmesneil kids coming on here pretending to be from

Chester and talking smack about everyone else in the district....lol...but I guess it's all in good fun, now that everyone else knows this guys not a true Bulldog.... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124