Burkeville @ Chester Predictions???

SSX78

The thing is what offense I will say that they got a good defense but chester offense is one of the best in the state mustangs can't stop em they can only hope to slow em down

For the Record

Chester has scored 107 points in 6 games which places them in the middle of the district pack in scoring.

True but what have yall done not one thing yall should dominate this is the weakest district in the state of texas and yall allways wonder why yall could do so good and then lose the first game of the playoffs

For the record Rebel Yeller  Colmesneil has outscored your perfect rebs this season

You might want to check the schedule and scores on the fooball home page as the Bulldogs have scored an impressive 170 points this season while the Rebels are just slightly behind at 184.

Yea you just put behind instead of ahead soo you might want to go back to college

I am not a chester kid i am a grown man

I have to disagree with the last part of your statement!!!  

I believe the Dawgs are one in the same.  At any rate, they are either fooling around or they have the worse football savy in the state!

Chester wins a close one.

I agree with you....I think DAWG YELLER and Dawgfan are the same guy....I can guarantee that Dawgfan isn't any more a Colmesneil resident than DAWG YELLER turned out to be....I love exposing frauds....

I believe the Dawgs are one in the same.  At any rate, they are either fooling around or they have the worse football savy in the state!

I agree with you....I think DAWG YELLER and Dawgfan are the same guy....I can guarantee that Dawgfan isn't any more a Colmesneil resident than DAWG YELLER turned out to be....I love exposing frauds....

I disagree with you we are not the same person  and enjoy a salad

I am 28 years old 

If that's true, you're an embarrassment and have no class!!!  At least a kid could claim to be young and dumb.

Hang in there Colmesneil Fan.  We know he's an impostor!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124