(19)Central @ Nederland predictions

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Soul man is taking Vidor this week, I am taking Central. Soul man you get yours done and I will get mine done! ;D

I think I've just thought of something interesting for the Saturday Headlines thinking about the Indians/Pirates game!   ;) ;)

I am sure it will be a good one! ;D

A four loss team going to playoffs. Odd... :-\

must be referring to 2006 season when we lost 4 district games and still made play offs ..... stranger things have happened, we might see it again this year .... good luck to our DOGS  :)

I guess it wouldn't be out of the question since they take four teams into the playoffs now.

true ... :)

Larry will not have to flood the field Friday night, called 3 Jr High games last night, can't run on that field due to your shoes getting stuck in the mud. And their is more rain forecasted Thursday night. I say low scoring game and a field goal wins it. You peolple in Nederland need to give Larry his turf Field!

Larry will not have to flood the field Friday night, called 3 Jr High games last night, can't run on that field due to your shoes getting stuck in the mud. And their is more rain forecasted Thursday night. I say low scoring game and a field goal wins it. You peolple in Nederland need to give Larry his turf Field!

will be tough for both teams .... will make for an intresting game.... GO DOGS!

Muddy fields make us vulnerable and I hate to see that again!!! It takes away the best weapon we have... And that is the ability to make the first tackle miss!!!  This make us a grind it out team and gives Ned a legit shot for the upset... I still think we win but it may be more interesting!

I agree with ya it will be intresting .... Good luck to the Jags

All fields get torn up with heavy use, and alot of rain. Football has been played for 80 years in Ned, all on grass.Rain has  always been a factor. Im sure Ned's groundscrew is doing everything possible to get it in the best possible playing shape for friday night. Good luck to all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder