(19)Central @ Nederland predictions

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it will be dry next week.  It will be a hostile environment.  Looks like the Bulldog team have confidence right now after beating a good LC-M team.  Nevertheless, I'm still not worried.  My Jags will come to play  and take care of business.  42-14 Jags.

Soulja I'm looking at the Nederland LCM game right now on THE-U. Dawg stadium's field is a mess. We don't want any rain next week, let that field dry up :D. Although I think every grass field in the erea is in bad shape after last night ;D. Come on BISD Sports Complex, That turf's gonna be better in these conditions. But Nederland seems to be doing good on that messed up field. Well of course they did great. ;D

im taking nederland on this one!!!!!

Let's not get carried away on our predictions.. We beat a team that hasn't won a district game in a long time. Even in years that we have been very good and completely healthy, the Jags have always given us fits. I will be pulling for the Dogs, but still feel as if we are big underdogs even at home.

We've been to bulldog stadium before and walked away with the win.  This time will be no different.  Let's go in and take care of business.  This is an undermanned team.  If we play Jaguar football, we should be in good shape.

Oh yea, reminds me of that 20 to 0 win we had with a new coach name Suggs. Wasn't the field kinda wet from rain earlier? Anyway gonna be a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83