Hup's Poll as of 10/10/09

I think Lumberton moves ahead of Dayton and Crosby.  Jasper beat Kirbyville and should be ahead of them.

Jasper's poll is based on relative strength within their conference.  Kirbyville is the higher ranked team of the two at this point.

As far as Crosby needing to be 5th instead of 6th..I rank those teams based on who would beat who IMO.  I think Crosby would get smoked by any of the teams ranked ahead of them.

Just like last week you thought Dayton would put 40 on us.. they didn't and i doubt "your teams" are gonna either...

and tbh you just double turned yourself... you said ranking = strength in conference then head to head matters... makes no sense...

1) Crosby's only loss was second week of the season to PNG (sorry lost to ennis aswell) if i remember right the Dayton State finalist team lost to WOS week 2 of the season? Adjustments get made and i hope one of those teams plays crosby first round when they get trounce dill say i told you so.

The solution is pretty simple.  I won't even bother doing 4A/5A.  Kinda meaningless to rank them anyways with it being mainly one district and  two 5A schools.

If i remember right last year Dayton and crosby took out that 1 division in the playoffs... Lemme guess this guys from Beaumont...

1) the rest of Texas plays football

2) when Dayton was in your division i believe they only lost one game in district in 2 years

3) PNG v. Crosby is a pretty steady matchup, they've both beat each other in years past and we love playing them.

4) Crosby has made adjustments (major ones) since those first two games and good luck beating a hungry team.

5) NO defense in the 1 district can stop the Crosby Run game so good luck with your predictions...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder