Will Hardin Make the Play-offs?

cowboys

Anahuac and EC has made Hardin the laughing stock of this forum for two weeks running.  Will they advance to the postseason?  Another slip and they're finished.  Buna will be seeking retribution at their house for the embarrassment last year that led to their demise.  I think they have packed their bags and are looking forward to 7-on-7.  What does everybody else think?

Anahuac and EC has made Hardin the laughing stock of this forum for two weeks running.  Will they advance to the postseason?  Another slip and they're finished.  Buna will be seeking retribution at their house for the embarrassment last year that led to their demise.  I think they have packed their bags and are looking forward to 7-on-7.  What does everybody else think?

I think the Buna game will be a great game.

Guest ECBucFan

yes they will make it it wont be as easy as they thought it would but they will beat buna and get the third playoff spot

Not sure about that. EC 7, Buna 0, then compare to EC 42, Hardin 7 (and EC gave Hardin the 7). I would say Buna, but we will just have to see.   

No

JV

EC - 50

Hardin - 6

Varsity

EC - 42

Hardin - 7

Hardin has one of, if not the worst football programs in the state. Please no more talk about the great coaching. A 12 year old  could have done a better job.

The Tradition Continues.

Not to mention the hyped DC that came in last year (with his son as quarterback.)  He was later benched in the season and neither are affiliated with Hardin now.  It sounds a little dysfunctional.  Maybe they need Jerry Springer to write a documentary about the program.  Enough said.

Guest ECBucFan

Please no more talk about the great coaching. A 12 year old could have done a better job.

I have to agree. Haynes and Co. was absolutely overmatched tonight vs. Coach V & EC staff!

No

JV

EC - 50

Hardin - 6

Varsity

EC - 42

Hardin - 7

Hardin has one of, if not the worst football programs in the state. Please no more talk about the great coaching. A 12 year old  could have done a better job.

The Tradition Continues.

Sounds personal to me.

Only the posters from Hardin who continuously need a reality check.

Did anyone catch the posts this week by the Hardin folks saying they 'held out' whats his name to save him for the rest of district? They wanted to make sure they didn't get matched up with Newton in the playoffs. This after they just got beat 55-0 in their 1st district game! I'm sure Newton sure looks sweet right about now.

They give a whole new meaning to 'delusional'.

Hardin's offense has disappeared and the defense really struggles after the first half. EC wasn't fancy, they ran the ball right up the gut all game. The last to teams they faced were fired up and ready to play while Hardin looked extremely relaxed. With that said, something has to change before we can make the playoffs.

Guest PastorMike27

I'm not sure exactly what's going on behind closed doors. There seems to be a lack of understanding on how this game works. What's the reasoning behind taking #8 off the field. He shouldn't ever come off the field. There were several plays, i.e. fake punt pass to the receiver on the end "wasn't even covered"? I haven't seen this kind of sloppy ball in Hardin in a long time. This team wouldn't make our freshman squad from 2001. I hate to say that, but facts are facts. I suppose it's a down year.

To steal a line from Jim Mora- PLAYOFFS,PLAYOFFS!!!! Buna is the 3rd place team.Deweyville and Kountze will both play the hornets tough.Hardin had a solid club when Marsh and Nolan were seniors,since then they have been very average.You have to look at the facts and those are Hardin has took some serious defeats the last 3 games.

Guest PastorMike27

Oh, okay because the post said "last three games". Just making sure. Either way Hardin has a long road ahead of them. It's a "rebuilding year, although there's nothing to build upon. No talent, or athleticism in any level that I have watched this year. So, long long journey ahead.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami