*HJ vs. BC/BC wins 20-10

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it would come down to pts and OF would win that one easy.

?? You realize it is points between the three teams and not points all year? If it ends in a 3way they take the number you win by subtract the number you lose by and the team with the highest number goes. There is also a cap I believe. 16 I think but I am not positive.

Then it would come down to pts and OF would win that one easy.

Don't count HJ out. BC's field by 2nd half was soo bad and muddy, that it came down to who could get the stronger push up front and power it for yards. BC showed that it was them and proved it by shutting HJ to a mere 0 and putting up 14. (with a last second interception for a TD to make it 20). I owe credit to BC for having more heart in the 2nd half and they probably deserved the win. However, I think its a very different game with HJ on top if the players could have used their skill and the weather was otherwise.

i agree with hj hawks 25 the feild was crap after the second half of play. but bc just came out lookin for a win more than we did in the second..the hawks came out in the second half thinking that they have the game in the bag already. congrats bc u beat us good job..all i go to say to our boys at hj we this is an eye opener to all of us that we need to stop over looking team and play each as if it were our kast game of the year no matter the conditions of the feild and we need to play as a TEAM not as individuals. better be ready for OF next week boys because they are going to come ready to play and by our boys better be to because its homecomeing week we havent lost hc in a while so lets keep it up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder