Ozen at PN-G..**SETXsports Game Of The Week**

KFDM COOP

I can see that SFA85 is blinded by his own dark shadow again. Ozen by 17???? Give me a break man.

From what I hear, Ozen can not stop the run. If they can not stop the run, then they will have to deal with PNG's 6'2" 215lb Hemmings for about 5 minutes per drive, who in my opinion, is the best running back PNG has had since Ron McGill back in 89 or 90.

As for PNG, they can stop the run....Ozen will not beat them trying to do that. They have got to spread PNG out in man to man and hope the qb can get the rushing they need. That would be tough though, cause from what I have seen, PNG's defense is the quickest its been in a while.

If Ozen throws the ball anywhat sloppy.......and the qb will have pressure on him, they will be in trouble. He needs a perfect game for Ozen to even stand a chance in this one. PNG's Tezeno almost takes away one side of the field, so Ozen will have to concentrate on the middle of the field and the opposite side of Tezeno

I'll never predict a big win for PNG, because all they have for now, until the sophomore qb takes over, is the run. However, they will tire the Ozen defense out in the end. Ozen will remain close with a couple of big plays.....IF, and thats a big IF....their qb play is flawless. The Ozen qb may be better than I have heard, but to ask an avg to a little above avg highschool qb to take the team on his shoulders and beat the likes of PNG is asking alot.

PNG 31 Ozen 20

Hey, SFA, I gave em two field goals......since "they have a kicking game"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that SFA85 is blinded by his own dark shadow again. Ozen by 17???? Give me a break man.

From what I hear' date=' Ozen can not stop the run. If they can not stop the run, then they will have to deal with PNG's 6'2" 215lb Hemmings for about 5 minutes per drive, who in my opinion, is the best running back PNG has had since Ron McGill back in 89 or 90.

As for PNG, they can stop the run....Ozen will not beat them trying to do that. They have got to spread PNG out in man to man and hope the qb can get the rushing they need. That would be tough though, cause from what I have seen, PNG's defense is the quickest its been in a while.

If Ozen throws the ball anywhat sloppy.......and the qb will have pressure on him, they will be in trouble. He needs a perfect game for Ozen to even stand a chance in this one. PNG's Tezeno almost takes away one side of the field, so Ozen will have to concentrate on the middle of the field and the opposite side of Tezeno

I'll never predict a big win for PNG, because all they have for now, until the sophomore qb takes over, is the run. However, they will tire the Ozen defense out in the end. Ozen will remain close with a couple of big plays.....IF, and thats a big IF....their qb play is flawless. The Ozen qb may be better than I have heard, but to ask an avg to a little above avg highschool qb to take the team on his shoulders and beat the likes of PNG is asking alot.

PNG 31 Ozen 20

Hey, SFA, I gave em two field goals......since "they have a kicking game"[/quote']

I hope you are right, but the offense isn't nearly as good (yet) as you are making them out to be. The defense is definatlely solid. Ozen is no cupcake, this will be a battle. I do like the Indian's chances, however. I predict PNG 20, Ozen 12 (2 missed x-points).

This is a MUST win for Ozen. After losing three straight, an opening loss to PNG in district will knock the wind out of their sails. As of right now, they can say everyone is 0-0.

If the QB can come around, I think PNG will be one of the favorites in the district. Right now, just too many offensive question marks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami