So, how was your bow opener?

I let this one walk last year and am still kicking myself. I was about 12 yards away from him when I took this picture.

fp1-1.jpg

Nice deer.  4 year old, maybe?

My guess with the front look he was 4 in that pic....can see the sway in the back and the slight roman nose...should be a dandy this yr for sure.

The day lease rules were 3.5 years old with no penalty. He was obvious that but I figured he could grow up. Then after I let him walk away, I got to thinking... this is a day lease. It is not like I am going to see him again and the rules are 3.5. I had the "my lease" thinking going on and was going to let him grow up.

The day lease rules were 3.5 years old with no penalty. He was obvious that but I figured he could grow up. Then after I let him walk away, I got to thinking... this is a day lease. It is not like I am going to see him again and the rules are 3.5. I had the "my lease" thinking going on and was going to let him grow up.

Ouch!  Even on the lease I was on in Del Rio I would've popped him.  Their rule was 3.5 but alot of the "founding" members frowned on it because they saw it as too young to shoot but never actually changed the rule.  Hence the reason I am back in E. Tex. this yr on private property....antler restriction or not.  Less BS to deal with and I am the boss....the only hunter too! ;)

I need to learn how you post photos,  Here's one i should have shot opening morning.

This is the hidden content, please

Go to your main page on photobucket. Put your cursor over a picture and a drop down menu should come up. The bottom option should say "IMG Code".

Highlight that with your cursor. It "should" automatically copy the code. Paste that code in this (or any other online) box. All it does it put an [ img] in front of the picture and an [ /img] at the end. That will show the image just like a will show bold.

P1010138.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83