Cleveland vs. Huffman 8th Grade

Oh my, five guys in the secondary, that should work out to be at least ten yards a carry for the Indians.  I am sure Huffman has improved but it is tough to get ready for this freak show Cleveland brings to the field.  I mean that in the best way.  I think the boys will be much sharper on Thursday night than they were in Liberty.  That is bad news for Huffman.

ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

Cleveland was on last night, gave up a touchdown plus the conversion in the first quarter, but shut it down after that! Huffman could not pass against us. Our D was great and other than two fumbles our running attack looked really good.

Cleveland ---32

Huffman-----8

Keep rollin Tribe----------BEASTMODE

30-0...Was down to my 3rd string right tackle, fb, qb, and hb. Lot of kids sick. All they do offensively is dive with fb and sweep out of the I -formation. Sometimes they will line up twins, and run sweep away. Cleveland vs. Splendora is going to be a good one, but we got Coldspring before, also. If we can contain the TB, we should win.

CLEVELAND VS. HUFFMAN  10/8/09

8TH GRADE A/B

CLEV. 32

HUFF.  8

Now that's more like it. Cleveland looked much sharper in this contest. Two fumbles cost us or this game would have been much worse.  The defense leaked a little oil but was solid for the most part.  Nothing stops the offense except turnovers, although we did punt for the first time this season. That was weird.

Current Cleveland coaching staff has done a good job at keeping the middle skewl kids in the program than years past. Was a time that kids would play bball but not hogskin. Winning does strange things and be be SKOCKED if current HC and staff gets some bigger offers. May stay but am sure they have been approached by some other skewls.

Totally true, the numbers in JH  are even higher this year over last year. the coaches have been doing a good job with the teams, but on top of that they also have some good, pure, football smart athletes in the program right now! and that really helps. watching the 8th grade A team from running the ball, the line blocking, the fakes, they are very fluid on the field and the D as been great!

Keep Rollin Tribe!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder