lum-red NED-WHITE

of WOS

lum-blue NED-BLK

LUM-WHITE png purple

VIDOR-GOLD bmt

VIDOR-WHITE kountze

BC png-grey

lcm PNG-WHITE

Im going with these sames pics here ///// although , watch oout for LUM RED they are improving quickly , they did hold a strong PNG PURPLE TEAM pretty well!!!

PNG Purple and Lum White is going to be the game of the week, Purple is a great team!! They played a close game against WOS.

This is gona be a great game ,,, it's gona come down to defense , defense defense!!!!

I know LUM (white) is taking this game seriously !!!  By all the video cameras in the hands of the guys in purple @ last weeks game with PNG (grey)

I would say PNG (PURPLE) is doing the same !!  LOL

I also think this is gona be the game of the week ,,, PURPLE did play a close game with WOS ,,,,, LUM (white) is gona be on the same level as WOS !!!!

PNG Purple and Lum White is going to be the game of the week, Purple is a great team!! They played a close game against WOS.

This is gona be a great game ,,, it's gona come down to defense , defense defense!!!!

I know LUM (white) is taking this game seriously !!!  By all the video cameras in the hands of the guys in purple @ last weeks game with PNG (grey)

I would say PNG (PURPLE) is doing the same !!  LOL

I also think this is gona be the game of the week ,,, PURPLE did play a close game with WOS ,,,,, LUM (white) is gona be on the same level as WOS !!!!

That's not the only PNG team you have to worry about ;)

SCALPEM ,,,,,  I completly agree ,  I was more refering to the regular season !!!

I was really showing respect , by sayn LUM (white) is not over confident and is takng PNG (purple)  seriously !!! 

IMO it will be (white's) toughest test in (regular season) play! 

I was simply sayn that LUM (white) is of the same caliber of (WOS)

(I am not a coach) make that clear !!!    IMO  it's a NOV . rematch  WOS vs LUM (white) 

LOL by sayn png is haven alot of trouble with the flu ,, are you trying to bait up some over confidence ?? LOL  Well ,  as of today all LUM (white) players are healthy !!!!  Thats honest with no BS ,, all players are healthy so far and working hard !!  I send all players GET WELL wishes !!!!          GOOD LUCK ,, 

Im still pickn LUM (white) vs PNG purple  as the game of the week !!!!

STILL GOING WITH  LUM (white)

PNG purple is a good team and Lumberton Red held them to just 2 TD's last week.  If Red could have got their offense moving, might have had a different outcome. If you look at Lumberton Whites record and points scored, I say Lumberton White by 2 TD's.

Good Luck to both Teams!!

Ya'll played a good game , I was pulln for ya from the next field over last week!  RED is getn stronger and improving quickly !!!

Im pickn a win for red this week !!!

PNG purple is a good team and Lumberton Red held them to just 2 TD's last week.  If Red could have got their offense moving, might have had a different outcome. If you look at Lumberton Whites record and points scored, I say Lumberton White by 2 TD's.

Good Luck to both Teams!!

Ya'll played a good game , I was pulln for ya from the next field over last week!  RED is getn stronger and improving quickly !!!

Im pickn a win for red this week !!!

I appreciate the support, but I have a lot of respect for Nederland White!!  Hopefully the work we are doing this week pays off!!!

Re: Week 7 Pee Wee predictions

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 09:34:06 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lum-red NED-WHITE

of WOS

lum-blue NED-BLK

LUM-WHITE png purple

VIDOR-GOLD bmt

VIDOR-WHITE kountze

BC png-grey

lcm PNG-WHITE

Going with the same as well!!!

hopefully the 2 Vidor teams can hold it together!!

It has been an up and down season for the gold but we'll get it together.

Hope all the teams have a good week 7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83