power lifting coming up soon

Powerlifting is coming around the corner soon.We have some real great lifters in our area. Is their any new boys are girls that are new to the seen to keep a look out for. Which school, boys are girls,has the team to beat.

In my opinion West Brooke girls program is strong and the team to beat. Bridge City will be though also this year. They have to girls that are state champions on the team and many that have placed at state.

Guest shake and bake

LCM will have 3 girls for sure again. Senior Katye Harris , Junior Megan Fontonot? , and Soph Megan ??? can't think of her last name. All 3 should be strong in their weight classes. I do have a little one in 7th grade that weighs about 80lbs soaking wet that has started. She deadlifted 135 last night.

I will agree that LCM has three good lifters and everyone better keep their eyes on them. These three will set some more new records this year. What weight class is katye going to be in this year. Just wondering if she would be in the same weight class as Valerie. (191) I believe she was in the 181 class last year. I would like to see them compete at meets.I believe it would push Valerie to work harder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest shake and bake
[quote name="fatboysofttail" post="666089" timestamp="1254863991"]
I will agree that LCM has three good lifters and everyone better keep their eyes on them. These three will set some more new records this year. What weight class is katye going to be in this year. Just wondering if she would be in the same weight class as Valerie. (191) I believe she was in the 181 class last year. I would like to see them compete at meets.I believe it would push Valerie to work harder.
[/quote]She was in the 220 class last year and should be in the same this year. If she can get the deadlift form down then she should be tough in her weightclass. I look for her to get around 250 in the bench, 400 squat and the DL ????? Good luck to the BC girls and to Val.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shake and bake
KH LCM benched 245 last night. Has not do any squat workout in 6 weeks because of back issues but started back last night at 330. Should get that up quickly. Still working DL.

[quote name="shake and bake" post="665766" timestamp="1254844346"]
LCM will have 3 girls for sure again. Senior Katye Harris , Junior Megan Fontonot? , and Soph Megan ??? can't think of her last name. All 3 should be strong in their weight classes. I do have a little one in 7th grade that weighs about 80lbs soaking wet that has started. She deadlifted 135 last night.
[/quote]

Soph - Maygan Crosslin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont