Vidor vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ozen, I haven't heard anything about our qb being hurt. We had a few injuries last week in Lumberton, one of our lb's hurt his arm and I don't think he is playing, but other than that I think we are fairly healthy. How about Ozen? Someone on here from Ozen said your best rb is hurt and out for the season. 

Hey Ozen, I haven't heard anything about our qb being hurt. We had a few injuries last week in Lumberton, one of our lb's hurt his arm and I don't think he is playing, but other than that I think we are fairly healthy. How about Ozen? Someone on here from Ozen said your best rb is hurt and out for the season.   

TRUE DAT ON OUR RB, BUT WE HEAR YOUR QB MAY NOT PLAY OR PLAY MUCH?

is ozens jv player nick nelson the son of their new head coach......Is the transfer rule keeping him from playing varsity or is he just not ready for the varsity level? I got to the jv game late it was the 4th qrt....i saw him make a few nice receptions...talk in the stands said he almost had 250yrds with two or three td.....Numbers like that are friday night numbers.

is ozens jv player nick nelson the son of their new head coach......Is the transfer rule keeping him from playing varsity or is he just not ready for the varsity level? I got to the jv game late it was the 4th qrt....i saw him make a few nice receptions...talk in the stands said he almost had 250yrds with two or three td.....Numbers like that are friday night numbers.

While those are some great numbers.....The competion level goes way up on Friday night.

tank and desethion I know this is a varsity post but what do u think the outcome will be tonight for ozens JV....I may go to that game .....I hope the vidor fans are classy

I heard their jv was pretty good!

Ozen JV in a close though

Ozen JV 28

Vidor JV 21

vidor's jv is undefeated so far. they are very good. all of the skilled position players could step right in for a varsity player. they are loaded at rb.

Vidors JV won 28 to 26.  Could have been worse but they shot themselves in the foot twice from inside the 5.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder