BH vs. Forest Brook? Who wins and why?

BH96

Who wins  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• BH
    • Forest Brook

Like I've always taught my son, prepare and play every team like they are the best in the land. No Surprises. I dont know alot about FB either other than they havnt won many games thus far. And their speed & athletisism.... .BH has that too. People dont believe the speed part until they play BH. Defense is great. S. Rainey will be back on the O-Line, so that instantly gets a little better. If the offense builds off the Bellville game and gets even better, BH should be 1-0 in dist. BH-35 FB-7

Met the Forest Brook coach at the CE King game, sort of. Man of few words! Here is how that went:

How doess Forest Brook look this year? He said, "we got off to a slow start". (You think)

I ask him, "is CE King down this year?" "They got off to slow start".

(No kidding, you don't say)

Well my throat was getting sore from the lengthy conversation so I bought another hot dog and talked to it. :D Much more information out of that hot dog.

There were about 4 BH coaches and 4 Galena Park coaches there as well. Matter of fact, I think Galena Park had 3/4 of their team there. Looked like a few players might be in that Galena Park group.

Met the Forest Brook coach at the CE King game' date=' sort of. Man of few words! Here is how that went:

How doess Forest Brook look this year? He said, "we got off to a slow start". (You think)

I ask him, "is CE King down this year?" "They got off to slow start".

(No kidding, you don't say)

Well my throat was getting sore from the lengthy conversation so I bought another hot dog and talked to it. :D Much more information out of that hot dog.

There were about 4 BH coaches and 4 Galena Park coaches there as well. Matter of fact, I think Galena Park had 3/4 of their team there. Looked like a few players might be in that Galena Park group.[/quote']

Same thing when I tried to talk to them when Huffman played them in vb @ their place this last tuesday. I asked no less than seven to ten adults about how things were going and NOTHING. Of course may have upset them when I asked how they could have lost to Coldspring? :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124